N1Million Naira worth of Unanswered Questions on Myschool - See how to find them

No, We didn't just exaggerate that headline. That's currently a fact. If you've not been answering questions on Myschool by now, chances are that you've already lost thousands of Naira. That's because Myschool now pays Users to answer simple questions on our website. Currently, there are over 1 Million Naira worth of simple questions you can answer. Continue reading to get details...

We already posted instructions on how to get paid to answer questions on Myschool. This post will not explain that. If you want to read more about that, please click here. This post describes how you can now EASILY find questions that have not been answered, so you can Make Money by providing solutions to them.

Since the launch of the "Get paid to answer questions programme on Myschool", we found that some dedicated users are finding it difficult to get questions that have not been answered, so they can quickly provide a solution, and make money from it.

We're pleased to let you know that we have now introduced a new filter tagged "Unanswered Questions", as illustrated in the image above. Selecting this filter will basically provide you questions that have no answer at all, arranged from the most recently posted.

This filter can be accessed only when you visit the category for questions you want to answer.

As you already know, we currently have two categories of questions that can be posted on our website;

1. School Based Questions
  2. Academic Questions

Once you visit any of the categories above, you now have four (4) filters as follows;

1. Newest Questions
  2. Oldest Questions
  3. Recently Answered
  4. Unanswered Questions

There are currently thousands of questions that are potentially worth 1 million naira under "Unanswered Questions". You can check for yourself to confirm our claim. Myschool is ready to give out this cash, just to see that Students' Questions are appropriately answered.

What are you still waiting for? Hurry now, use any of the links provided above to begin.

If you're new to this programme, it will be appropriate for you to click here to learn more

Start or Join a Group For Your School

Luukasz
1 week ago
Are you for real?. Game one.
Emperor2463
1 week ago
Some of those questions are old questions, how will u guys monitor the answers
  • Myschool: We monitor the answers once you submit them for review and marking. Although some of the questions are old, they are still relevant in today's situations. It will surely help someone, who is in a similar issue.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Nzejnr: I love this Myschool everyday by day.
    I must make money here.
    Thanks. I love you people.
    Work start
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
temi sky
1 week ago
Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help .๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Thank you so much myschool.ng.
God will reward you abundantly and enrich your pocket more. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Am so damn happy right now.Kudos
More power to your elbow. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • Myschool: Thanks for your kind words. You are indeed on of our top earners. Your payout request has been received, so the money will hit your account within 48hrs from the time you made the request. You can continue providing help, and we'll continue rewarding you. Cheers.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • temi sky: OK thanks myschool.ng.
    You are one in a million. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    Yeah I know.lol.
    Am so grateful so far.
    ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 week ago
philad
1 week ago
Afternoon my school.

I answered some questions on this platform.
I sent a mail containing the link to the question and details about it as instructed to info@myschool.ng

I have not received any response from you.

I just got involved in the answer and get paid stuff.

Though I sent the questions yesterday which is not included in your working days schedule.

kindly review my request.
legendarylegend
5 days ago
@myschool am having problem downloading the project material i paid for pls what should i do help me

I've sent countless emails but havent gotten any response