My 2016 Admission Testimony - Share Here

My 2016 Admission Testimony - Share Here

With the near conclusion of the 2016/2017 admission process, candidates are already counting their gains and losses.

Going by all that happened, there's no gainsaying that it has been a tough admission year.

From JAMB registration - JAMB Exam - Changing of centers -Faulty system (addition of 40 marks) - Cancellation of post UTME - JAMB's posting - JAMB's Admission Modality - Admission Screening and Finally Admission list.

Despite the rough road and the bumpy ride candidates had to go through, many Myschoolers were still able to emerge victorious. All glory to God Almighty.

We at Myschool limited are glad to be part of your success story. We say thank you for giving us the opportunity to contribute to your success in securing admission this year.

This thread is dedicated to Myschoolers and all those who gained admission this year to share their admission testimonies.

Share with us the institution you secured admission, the course of study, your JAMB score as well as your word of encouragement to others who are still in the quest.

Come on, let the testimonies flow. Let mama know how you made it!

Alicia solex
1 year ago
God is indeed mercy and miracle God! he has done a lot......I don't even kW where to start....!!!
  • ROXIL6: 2016 was really Great ....papa God picked up my call ...201.....#ADMITTED
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • davida chi: Mine is more than a testimony- it is an evidence that Jesus is alive and still doing miracles. When on that Sunday of March 6th I cried because of my low jamb score,I never imagined that God will prove himself on my behalf the way He did. Indeed His thoughts and ways are bigger than ours in every way. So I am now a 100 level student of law, university of Ibadan. I'm most grateful.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
PROF. MSBOI
STC...

Finally admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University to study Political Science....

Alhamdullillahi.....
arinze333
1 year ago
My testimony is still loading due to a slight delay of unizik second list. But I'm sure that when the list is out my testimony will be fully uploaded. I rep MBBS
geonyte
i thank God for granting me admission,course petroleum engineering #uniport
harkeenzy
1 year ago
It really worth giving more and more thankz to Almighty Allah who made it possible for me this year Alhamdulilah.

#RepFunaabite

#Elect_elect
young captain
It has been God all through#admitted into maritime academy Oron
Afrisam
1 year ago
jamb scores 198,post ume screening 54 apply for English education in kogi State university finally is like dreams I have been offered provisional admission to the course of my choices into kogi State university

after three years of seeking for admission Our God is awesome also my big tanks to myschool for his update to this extent.
GIFTEDBABY
1 year ago
Waow i will start by saying is been God all the way...I hv written jamb 4tym this is the 5th one..i scored 236 t unizik Bus Adm....It wasn't easy..when the merit list came out i was admitted but to anoda course,but was later changed to BA
Traplord007
1 year ago
Its been God all the way,Hes been strength upon which my i av been able to keep up till date, O.A.U Biochemistry. LORD u are mighty.
Prinxemmanuel
1 year ago
I got admitted to EKSU grab a microphone and scream #MamaIMadeIt!
GIFTEDBABY
1 year ago
For those yet to get never give up while the battle is still on..tell urself it is not over untill is over and u wl see heaven smiling down on u..I Represent unizik Bus Adm Goodluck
A.Aliyu
1 year ago
Firstly thank God i got admission in to umaru musa yar'dua university katsina (UMYUK), course political science, jamb score 210,and i wish the rest all the best those who are stell yet to be admitted.
Micko Achilin
I Just Changed Esut To My 1 Choice 2day, Am Now Expectin My Testimony Soon
odey Peter oko
1 year ago
It was indeed a rough rider,i encounter many difficulties during the race,the race is all about sacrificed and endurance,right from Jamb registration to my admission letter it have been God all this while.Thanks God
Chinonso054
1 year ago
well, I will say that am highly favoured, starting from jamb exams to a an unbelievable low jamb score of 218. well have been admitted into the federal university of technology Akure to study Accounting (my dream course). my advice to new aspirants is that; they should be forced, determined and have a planned goal. wishing you guys best of luck.