The MUSWEN Scholarship program is a financial assistance initiative designed to provide comprehensive support for deserving individuals pursuing their undergraduate education. The scholarship encompasses the following essential components:
Eligibility Criteria for the MUSWEN Undergraduate Scholarship
In order to qualify for the MUSWEN Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
1. Residency: Applicants must be residents of one of the six South West States, namely Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, and Oyo.
2. Academic Pursuit: Candidates must be female Muslim students enrolled in a medical program at a public university, with a minimum academic standing of 3.5 CGPA.
3. Timely Application: Applicants should submit their scholarship applications before the specified deadline.
Documents Necessary for Application:
When applying for the 2023 MUSWEN Scholarship, applicants are expected to provide the following documents:
1. An application letter detailing their financial need and circumstances.
2. Supporting documentation, including academic transcripts.
3. A letter of recommendation.
4. Any relevant academic honors and awards (if applicable).
The deadline for submitting applications for the MUSWEN Scholarship is November 27, 2023.
To apply for the scholarship, interested individuals should submit a written application to the Executive Secretary of the Muslim Ummah of South West Nigeria (MUSWEN) at 46, Iwo Road, Ibadan. Applications must be channeled through the President or Chairman of the Muslim Community or Council of the applicant's respective State of origin.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to undergo a screening process as part of the selection procedure.