At Myschool.ng, we love to encourage, empower and reward students at the slightest opportunity we have. Every year since 2014, we have been known to offer cash prices and "give-aways" since the initial introduction of the yearly Myschool CBT Challenge, which comes up every November/December. Since then, we have introduced other real money-making programmes for students to earn, while studying hard to ultimately achieve their dreams. This publication below will cover all the current and real money-making programmes that students can earn from here on www.myschool.ng
Anytime you login to your Myschool Dashboard, you may have noticed a green coloured box tagged as "Earnings", and you wonder why it's either always zero or has a low figure. Well, that is just your own dashboard. Other Myschoolers have bigger figures in that box, and have been receiving payouts for years now. If you know, you know! It's time for you to know how to increase your earnings in multiple folds. We'll cover all that below;
1. Myschool CBT Challenge; Although this programme is organized yearly (November/December), we think it should occupy the number one spot since it's our first-ever, and most rewarding moneymaking programme on Myschool. This is basically a competition where students are rewarded for their brilliance. In this competition, students are credited with cash and other prices once they come tops in the Myschool CBT Ranking. Since we modify the rules of each competition to ensure fairness to all participant every year, we won't dwell much on the proceedings. Just watch out for the announcements every November. The competition is usually held in the Myschool CBT Simulator
2. Get paid to post news from your school; (Details Coming Soon... Watch this space)
3. Answer User Questions on Myschool, and get paid; Funny as it sounds, we pay any user for providing correct answers to the numerous questions posted by our users. So basically, once you provide the answer to a question, we review each answer and reward you based on the quality of the answer provided. Yes! We will pay you in cash, and credit your bank account, once you reach the minimum threshold. We've been running this programme since 2018, and we don't intend to stop anytime soon because we see how beneficial it is to all students. If you'd like to participate in this programme, please read more details at this link; https://myschool.ng/news/get-paid-to-answer-questions-on-myschool-system-upgraded
4. Become a Post UTME Past Questions Agent; We also introduced this programme in 2018, and we've also decided to keep this programme as it is in the best interest for all students involved. We used to run this business alone, as a company, but we've decided to open it up to students, individuals, business owners and institutions. This will enable us to focus on offering more value to students using technology and our platform, instead of running around the country to get Past Questions. This allows agents who are inside or around the participating schools to easily source this material, and earn endlessly on Myschool. To get details, and also join this programme, see all the details you require at this link; https://myschool.ng/post-utme-past-questions-agent
5. JAMB CBT Agent for App and Software; This is usually more lucrative as the time for the yearly JAMB UTME Exam approaches in March/April. To adequately participate in this programme and be successful, you will need to get yourself ready and set up your business before the exams, because candidates begin to sort these tools just after JAMB registration begins. There are two agent categories for this programme. Please feel free to explore both opportunities as follows; JAMB CBT Software Agent or you can become a JAMB CBT Mobile App Agent.
6. Myschool Store Merchant Programme; Some students have been silently using this facility to make money on Myschool. It's basically a facility that lets you upload your e-material, or any project material or e-book you have rights to and earn money on every sale made from that material. In this programme, you can earn as much as 70% of the value of the material while we help you promote the material for sale. This is just an added way of making money with your material and does not stop you from your other marketing campaigns. Check out all the details about this programme at this link; https://myschool.ng/myschool-store-merchant-programme