Posted by Theo
on 11th October, 2019 | 1 Comments
Latest Update: MAUTECH Post-UTME Registration Portal has been reopened. The new deadline is October 13th, 2019.
This is to inform the General Public that the POST UTME/DE Platform for Online Registration of applicants into first Degree programme of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola has been reopened effective from Friday, 30th August – Sunday, 8 th September, 2019. Therefore,
1. Those that have not registered on the platform are advised to log onto the University website, register and submit their document within the above stated periods.
2. Those that have earlier registered but have not submitted their newly obtained O’level results (i.e. NECO/NABTEB)/ A’Level results (ND/NCE/IJMB) are advised to log into their Account, upload and submit their documents as appropriate. All uploaded documents should be clearly scanned in PDF format not less than 200kb.
3. Applicants are also advised to submit their O’level results to JAMB through applicants JAMB profile (JAMB Account).
All applicants are advised to view their documents through their MAUTECH PostUTME accounts to ensure that they are clearly uploaded, Failure to comply with the above information, will be detrimental to the applicants (applicant may not be admitted by the University).
Note: For more detail, pfor the 2019/2020 Online Registration Procedure.Check below;
Prospective candidates are hereby informed that registration for online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their First Choice institution are advised to register and submit their documents online. The cut-off mark is 160. The price of the form is N2,000. Online registration from Wednesday 10th – Sunday, 8 th September, 2019. See more detaisl below.
Candidates Eligible for MAUTECH Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post UTME.
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2019/2020 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2019/2020 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2019/2020 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.