JAMB CBT 2018 App - Download Free

Kwara Poly Post-UTME 2017: Cut-off Mark, Screening And Registration Details

The Authority of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for National Diploma (ND) for a Post-UTME screening exercise.

Eligibility
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2017 UTME.

Method Of Application
-Visit https://kwarapolyportal.org/appo.php
-Click on appropriate application link.
-Create your profile by completing the form (JAMBITES ONLY).
Non JAMBITES are to click on “Have an account already?” link to continue.

Thereafter,

-Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
-Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
-Alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
-Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
-Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
-Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
-Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
-Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
-Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
-Click on Continue to see payment details.
-Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
-Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process. Make Payment
-Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
-Enter your Card Number
-Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
-Then click on Pay.
-After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
-You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.

Please Note:
1. The Portal opens on *5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm* and no further payment or registration can be done after that date and time.

2. All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for admission.

3. It should be noted that only candidates who properly register for the screening and successful after the exercise will be considered for admission.

4. All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must use a unique(personal) Email address to create their profiles.

5. The screening exercise, which will be by Computer Based Test (CBT) , shall be conducted ONLINE.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of *₦2,000.00 & ₦1000* administrative charge exclusive of Bank Charges .

Closing Date
Application closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm

Signed
M. O. Salami
Registrar

Download JAMB CBT 2018 App for Offline Practice, Free News, Brochure, Syllabus, Also for CBT Agents

Related Questions

olamitunde2
Hurraaaaaayyy!!First to comment I wanna thank

God for the opportunity to comment first. I also

thank my mum and dad for bringing me into this

world and also feeding me since infancy to grow

to become the manI am now. Once again thank

my parents for teaching me to be time conscious

so I can be first in everything,even in

commenting. I thank my siblings for not letting

me down in my quest to comment first. . I thank

my teachers from nursery till now. Thanks

for the discipline instilled in me. I thank my SSCE

headmaster very much. Thank you to my

neighbors and the woman who sells akara at the

junction. We made it. First to comment.

Hurraaaayyy!!
HOPE24
Pls i dont understand,they said der will computer based test online,pls how are we doing it,are we going to school or you becos it the date of the screening wasn't post
glogirl
pls which bank nd acct num
oyindamolaportable
Lol wah d f**k
karhimzy
I don't also understand d CBT stuff, iz it like jamb? I wish someone could explain

Plsssss
karhimzy
Also wanna ask d subjects they will ask
Ayobami1
pls i have one issue and the issue is that whem i'm filling the jamb form they asks for 1 federal university,1 state university then polytechnic follows and i choose them respectively and in my jamb form it was stated that my 3rd choice school is kwara-poly,pls what's the way-out,do i need to do change of institution or i should go and obtain the form lile that?
Ayobami1
pls i have one issue and the issue is that whem i'm filling the jamb form they asks for 1 federal university,1 state university then polytechnic follows as you all know now and i choose them respectively and in my jamb form it was stated that my 3rd choice school is kwara-poly,pls what's the way-out,do i need to do change of institution or i should go and obtain the form lile that?
Opemi2lov
@goldinyang when u ar coming just call me their is a space 4 u
lawal toyeeb
damosky123
please.add me on the group chat this is my number .....09098812900
superkid103
how will the cbt exam take place? cuz dey didnt say anytin abt dat
Adewaleghold
Is the anybody here who have been able to obtain the form successfully? Pls signify
seegi
pls i have one issue and the issue is that whem i'm filling the jamb form they asks for 1 federal university,1 state university then polytechnic follows as you all know now and i choose them respectively and in my jamb form it was stated that my 3rd choice school is kwara-poly,pls what's the way-out,do i need to do change of institution or i should go and obtain the form like that? Please enlighten me
kvng slimzykrish
Please, I have one issue.

when am filling the screening details, i input my year date which 2000 but when i want to print out, it is showing me 2017 instead of 2000.

pls what is the way out

Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710
Study in Holland & Ignite your Potential - Attend the Free 2018 Fair - Register Now
Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!