Posted by Myschool Paul
17th September, 2020 | Comments
Kwara State College of Health Technology 1st batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The list of admitted candidates has been made available on the school's website.
Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check the Admission List
- Check 2020/2021 admission here
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.