JAMB CBT 2018 App - Download Free

JAMB CBT Practice Software 2018 - Download Now Available

JAMB CBT Practice Software 2018 - Download Now Available

We're pleased to inform you that we have now released the 2018 version of the Myschool JAMB UTME CBT Practice Software for download.

The 2017 UTME Questions you've been enjoying on the website has now been updated into the computer software. The good news also is that you can now update the app easily to get new and corrected questions, answers and explanations without redownloading the software.

For Our JAMB CBT Software Agents, you can now customize the software to add your own logo, Software Name and Contact Information.

Download is Free! Existing subscribers don't need to pay anything to get this new update.

For simple instructions to download right now, please visit the Latest JAMB CBT Practice Software - Free Download page by clicking here

If you do experience any issues, please do let us know by calling our helplines between 9am - 5pm from Monday to Friday or simply send us an email. We will respond in the shortest possible time.

Download JAMB CBT 2018 App for Offline Practice, Free News, Brochure, Syllabus, Also for CBT Agents

Samson Adekola
2 weeks ago
If I should get the software, would it be offline, and how fast would I get it. Does it also contain questions from latest years
  • Myschool: After activation, you can practice questions 100% offline. It contains all questions till 2017. Once payment is received, the activation is sent to you same day. Just follow the procedures properly.
    Like 1    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Edimaesie: I have paid o but the code is not sent yet,please what do i do?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Samson Adekola: Do I need the app on my phone first because I am about getting the code, how can i make payments
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Myschool: Yes, you can download the app on your phone first before making payment. You can make payment from within the app.
DoctorAyomi
2 weeks ago
Will dis app be different from the one we have before ...Myschool ?
d_jmanuel
2 weeks ago
Lost my phone and i got new one, but the activation code is not working. Do i need new one myschool.
  • Myschool: Yes, you will need to get another activation code so that we can give you a lifetime activation code for the device.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • olaolusi: Hello, I activated since last year. will the update work now or I should purchase another pin?
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Myschool: If your app is still activated, you don't need to purchase another pin. Just update and you'll be ok. Your device is already activated for the lifetime of that device. Enjoy.
Ayomidegenius
2 weeks ago
I need activation code. Who can share???
  • Myschool: Activation codes can't be shared. It only works on one device. You will need to get yours to enjoy all the benefits.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • amma: please how can I buy the code but I don't have an account but my aunt's account is available so please how did I go about it
  • pius921: pls HW can I download the CBT app
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Myschool: @amma, after making the payment into any of our accounts, simple send a mail or call our helplines to provide details of the payment, and an activation code will be sent to you.
Edimaesie
2 weeks ago
Please i paid for activation yesteday being friday but the activation code is not still sent,please what am i to do?
aikomoses
2 weeks ago
I received activation codes for cbt silver package, procedure for activation is now problem, kindly assist by sending the procedure thanks.
  • Myschool: Simply download the app into any phone you want to activate. Then activate it using any of the activation codes sent to you. Cheers.
qudusbayo
2 weeks ago
Is it possible to transfer it to another computer if I stop using the previous one
  • Myschool: No it's not possible because we activate a device for the lifetime of that device. The code is not transferrable.
Samaras753
2 weeks ago
please ooo,i activated my app,buh after updating it now,it tellin me dat my code is already used...myschool pls help
Add 08118139026 on WhatsApp. you can join our group chat
for updates and practice's for this coming jamb.

Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710
Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!
Study in Holland & Ignite your Potential - Attend the Free 2018 Fair - Register Now