JAMB Results Update: More than 1,900,000 JAMB Results have been released - Check Yours Here
Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees - Call 07063900993

JAMB 2020 Exam Slip Printing Begins

We have confirmed that the printing of the 2020 JAMB exam slip has commenced. Candidates who applied for the 2020 UTME can now proceed to print their examination slips. The printing of exam slip is to enable you to know your schedule for the exam i.e the exact date, time and venue as well as other relevant information.

Some candidates have reported that the link to print theirs was sent to them by JAMB via email addresses. While others have already printed theirs via the e-service Portal:  www.jamb.org.ng.

JAMB 2020 Exam Slip Printing Begins

If you are yet to print yours, see the steps below on how you can do that via the official portal.

As you get your JAMB Exam Slip, please also get the JAMB CBT Mobile App or the JAMB CBT Computer Software for your exam preparation. If you study at least 3 Full CBT Exams every day till the exam day, you would have covered over 15 years of questions. It's really for your own good.

Steps To Print 2020 UTME Slip

• Visit: https://jamb.org.ng/
  • Click on "UTME 2020 Examination Slip"
  • Enter your JAMB Reg Number, the Phone Number or email address used in registration where required
  • Click on "Print Examination Slip"  and proceed to view and print yours.

Goodluck!

God'swill
Thanks!
Ay
thanks
Gracehosea
3 weeks ago
please why is it that connecting myschool cbt app to the internet is not going through? i really want to order for the activation code but all to no avail. please who is
there to help me out in this?
Usman Damilare
3 weeks ago
I haven't seen anything via email
Jere
3 weeks ago
I clicked on print my exam slip with the hope of just viewing it and not printing it because I am using a java phone, but directed me to the download segment which I did, but I am unable to open it. Will I still be able to print it at the cafe?
  • TAIWO DAVID: yes, even after printing at cyber cafe you can still print it after exam as many as you can, once the site is still available
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Mathew
3 weeks ago
Have seen mine,,havin paper on 19 at BJY..niger state.
jhayjay
3 weeks ago
Please who has done UTME to DE conversion..?
i really don't want to sit for the exam cause it was a mistake in pin vending.
please who has done it and where in lagos?
  • Olawole: @jhayjay. you can do the conversation through your portal. just log in your jamb portal and follow the steps on doing that.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • jhayjay: i just logged in and it says i should go to headquarters to go do it.
    same thing it has been saying the time i wanted to do it then when i did the reg.
    Like 0    Dislike 1   3 weeks ago
  • jhayjay: do you know anyone who has done his or her own?
    where?
    Like 1    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Fatima
3 weeks ago
Hello everyone i do printed mine yesterday but with the jamb portal but not yet printed and i do see that there sent a messege through my email that slip has been printed and is not here printed and am having the exam on 17 at dolfen international school bauchi at 7 Oclock in the morning by the grace of lord success is ours at jamb 2020
Ayebainaemi
3 weeks ago
Hello!!! Fellow Jambite I've checked mine and is on d 18th by 7:00am but yet to print out. My Fellow Jambite how many hours are we to be there in our centers before the time. Pls.
Esther
3 weeks ago
pls o, if u print your jamb slip at home, do i have to go to where i register to do reprint or i will just go to the exam center with the one i print myself. Abeg help me, am confuse
Olawole
3 weeks ago
pls guys. there's something going on presently with this re-printing everywhere. someone complained of seeing his venue in another state while she chose a town in her state for the exam during registration. All I've seen so far is inter-town. Then Which is inter-state. hmmmm. may be there's still gonna be inter-country. lol.
Esther
3 weeks ago
is it compuslory i go to cafe or CBTcenter? cant i carry the one i print myself to the exam center or it will not be acceptable
  • Olawole: @Esther. you can have your re-printing anywhere. there's no any recommendation on where you should have your print out. in as much as you're having the print out containing your venue, time with your details and seat number, you're good to go ma.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
Peace
3 weeks ago
just done mine few minutes ago
kasper
2 weeks ago
Pls Oo Can Anyone Whose Living In Abeokuta Help Me.My Exam Centre Is Jamb Ptc,opp Oopl, Ibb Boulevard, Oke Mosan Abeokuta Nd I Dnt Knw Aw 2 Get Der..I've Tried Checking It On Google Map Nd Jamb Accr Centre Bt Google Only Bringing Out Da Oopl Nd Nt Da Jamb Ptc.
Pls Ny1 Wit Who Elp Me Wit Da Road/route Or Bus Wich I'm 2 Enter Cuz I'm Cuming Frm Abule-egba.
  • Duabiz: Enter bus from Abule Ęgba to abeokuta, when you drop in abeokuta, take cab going to pansheke, ask any cab man where oke mosan is
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
Emmanuel
2 weeks ago
please where is center for advanced library and information management located in Enugu? I really need an urgent answer please

Marketplace