JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

We understand that the JAMB change of course and institution for 2020 has commenced. Some candidates have confirmed that they were able to process their changes at accredited centres and JAMB offices. So we urge other candidates who wish to change their course/ institution to proceed to an accredited centre or JAMB office for that purpose. You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.

The process costs N2, 500 only (excluding the service charge by an accredited centre) and can only be processed online, just like every other process of the board.

JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Data Correction Process

Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;

-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.

-Be sure that the school you are changing to does not have a cut-off mark higher than your score.

- Ensure you select a Course in line with your UTME/Olevel subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school's admission screening exercise.

-Don't equally forget to get the Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers of the school you are changing to. You can click here to get yours.

Process Flow

Step 1- Log into your jamb profile

Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile

Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data

Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.

Step 5- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.

Note: You can carry out all of the above processes at an accredited centre or JAMB Office.

Also, note the following;

- You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done more than one. The correction of data can only be done once.

-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.

- You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.

If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.

Latest WAEC Past Questions 2020 App - Free Download - 12887
WAEC App and Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

Mike
The website shows Server Error
Ella
3 weeks ago
what about uploading of o'level result?
Gabriel
3 weeks ago
can someone change he or her passport
Martinelli
3 weeks ago
Those who submitted their O'level results, why are the results yet to be uploaded on the JAMB site? Has any other person checked to confirm, please?
  • Eidris1406: Same issue with me. I uploaded my O level result during registration, and I re-uploaded, a few weeks ago, yet it shows 'no O level uploaded' on CAPS.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Eidris1406: I've gone to the CBT again, this Monday, now it has been uploaded successfully.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
  • Martinelli: @Eidris, it may have been uploaded successfully, but have you checked it on your CAPS yet? Hope it is not still showing 'No O'Level result uploaded'? Please, check.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 weeks ago
Mcdangenius
3 weeks ago
For those that have changed institutions to schools already selling post utme form. How many days did it take to reflect on the school's portal?
  • sam: @mcdangenius
    it will reflect on jamb Portal and your print out immediately
    but sometimes it take two Weeks to reflect on your new school portal, because jamb might delay to send it to them
    like mine, i contacted unical and they told me today that jamb has not send it to them, and it is almost two weeks since i did change, sometimes jamb will wait for more people to do change before sending it to the school.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Mcdangenius: Two weeks and they've not done it, I pray they extend registration closing date
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
  • Clintondic: same issues with me oh, i have done mine since but it is yet to reflect๐Ÿ™„
    Like 0    Dislike 0   3 weeks ago
urboyace
3 weeks ago
Lol. Why do you want to change it?
ABDULQADRI
3 weeks ago
please i forget my jamb password and try to reset it but didn't reset
ABDULQADRI
3 weeks ago
Please i forget my jamb password and when i try to reset it, it shows(THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MIGHT HAVE BEEN REMOVED, HAD IT'S NAME CHANGED OR HAD PROCESSING ERROR OR IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
Jennie
3 weeks ago
please do we need to thumbprint for the change of institution
Polite111
3 weeks ago
Please help me oooo. I am trying to login to my profile but it is showing me wrong password and it email while they are the same email and password that I used doing registration..
please help me what going to do?
Mighty_Tims
3 weeks ago
Please how much is JAMB regularization? Where and when can I do it because I went to JAMB national headquarters in Ikoyi yesterday and I was told that they are not in session. Please if possible I need private one on one talk. Telegram: Big_timax
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
OASIS CAFE
3 weeks ago
PLEASE WHAT IF YOU HAVE LOST THE SIM CARD YOU USED IN REGISTRING JAMB IS THERE ANYWAY YOU CAN YOU RECEIVE THE OTP
adekemi
gentlesam25
3 weeks ago
I wish to ask again. what about people who have lost their sim card they uswd in registering Jamb, how do they change if they want to change
Ochuko
2 weeks ago
.pls i paid for change of course form,although i wasnt asked for OTP and my thumbprint,but they assured me that it wasn't needed.
Now i logged into my profile today and i saw this.(It said it was unsuccessful).
Pls do anyone have thesame problem??