JAMB 2018 UTME Mock Week - Enter Now!

JAMB had promised to conduct the 2018 UTME Mock Exam on the 1st Week of February. In fact, it was earlier scheduled to hold between January 22nd and 24th. Here we are; it's the first week of February! We're just as eager to know the exact official date for the JAMB Mock for the 2018 UTME, just as every other JAMB Candidate.

For those of you who would be priviledged to write the Mock Exam for 2018 UTME, please don't take this test for granted. Prepare and write it like it were the real exam. As a matter of fact, all JAMB Candidates should start preparing for the 2018 UTME. Exam is in March! First Week of March for that Matter! Download the JAMB CBT Mobile App for 2018 UTME and/or 2018 JAMB CBT Computer Software from Myschool. It will definitely help you.

JAMB 2018 UTME Mock Week - Enter Now!

The photo card printing for the Mock Exam is yet to begin. The commencement date will be made known in the coming days, when the official dates, for the exam, are announced. Candidates who selected to write the Mock Exam will be expected to print the photocard before the actual exam date. You will be duly guided here on Myschool, so keep visiting this website daily.

For those who would not be writing the mock exam, don't ever worry. Myschool is here to guide you till you finally get admitted. We will follow everything, including LIVE updates, so you would feel like you actually went for the mock. That's how we roll here on Myschool. You can asked those who are admitted.

Anyone who has important information about any aspect of the 2018 UTME should not hesitate to post it. We will really appreciate.

Let the 2018 JAMB UTME Mock Exam Countdown begin.

Happy New Month.

90% of Post-UTME Questions are from Past Questions - Get your copy now!
Download Post-UTME Software

tobi
i got a text message to create an acoount that i should use a start pin to create a secret pin.i dont get that
tobi
1st choice:fuoye
2nd choice:akungba
course:bus admin
subject combo:eng,math,eco, for the last subject should it be govt or commerce because i dont have govt in my o level result what should i do?
CHIBEST
Thanks For The Info
ephraim_genius
I APPLIED FOR THE MOCK..BUT I'VE LOST INTEREST..CAN I BOYCOTT? any effect?
Usman Bello
please how u know ur d place 2 write d mock exam
Usman Bello
hw will u knw d place 2 write d mock exam
DoctorAyomi
Myschool i paid for activation code buh till now no order code !!!...Its unfair pls look into that!!!! Asap🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Myschool: Thanks for writing in and sorry for the delay. If you're still having issues with the transaction, Please let's have the following information sent to our email (info@myschool.ng) ;

1. The bank/platform payment was made into
    2. The date of payment
    3. The teller number/transfer ID
    4. Depositor's Name/Account Name
    5. Your order code.

Once we have all these information, we should be able to resolve this fairly quickly.
fiyinski99
Pls wen z jamb form closing
Am going for geology and i choose OAU
Sub combo English, chemistry, physics, Geography
Hope am good to go
Easykell
How can u write the mock without registering for the mock exam during the jamb registration
Nenye
pls i need enlightment on unnab
  • Vickyylord: Funaab's admission list is yet to be released on the universities admission portal due to the ungoing NASU strike.You can check your admission status on jamb caps site.
Dah Real Tree book
I'm having problem when I want to login into this platform in fact I can't login admin pls do something bout it...
  • Myschool: Sorry for the issues you face. From what device and browser are you trying to login from? Please send us an email (info@myschool.ng), with your working phone number so that a staff can guide you.
Pokkamessiah
I purchased epin online with my ATM card details with the profile code they sent to my phone since 30th January and up till now the transaction is still pending. I need the pin please because jamb is expiring next week. Help me out please.
Attached is the screenshot of the mail they sent to me
  • Myschool: Candidates who have made payments for their ePINS and are yet to get them should kindly visit the nearest JAMB Office or any of our JAMB CBT Centres and lodge a formal complaint.
habbey430
please I registered for jamb and I'm interested in the mock exam how will I do it so I would be able to participate in the mock exam, because I don't think I see any thing like that when registering
  • Myschool: It's no longer available. It was only available to those who registered early. JAMB has probably taken the maximum they needed for the mock. You can follow LIVE! updates we will post on this website on Mock Days.
abel22
are you guys doing JAMB runz Myschool,if yes I want for English,and econs, and Can I pay with Airtime?