Posted by Myschool Kelly
10th June, 2021 | Comments
The University of Padua, Italy is offering a scholarship opportunity valued at € 5,000.00 each, and its awarded to exceptional students who are pre-enrolled in the Master’s degree course in “Ingegneria Elettronica” at the University of Padova for the academic year 2021/22.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: € 5,000
Number of Awards: 2
Eligibility: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- You enrolled and applied to the eligible course.
- You must hold an Italian or foreign Bachelor’s degree in the Information Engineering field to get into a master’s degree programme at the University of Padua.
- You must be fluent in the English language and provide an English proficiency test result as proof. Fluency and knowledge of Italian are a plus.
- Applicants are required to register themselves and take the application further.
- Applicants are required to use the same login credentials and apply for the opportunity.
Visit The Official Website For More Information