IMT Enugu 2011/2012 Post-UTME Result is Out. Check it here

The Institute of Management Technology, Enugu IMTE has finally released the results of her 2011/2012 post UMTE examination.

Candidates who applied for the school are now able to check their results online as the school has made a portal for checking.

To check your result, you will require your previous Pin code.

To check the result now, simply click here to access the IMT result checking portal. Enter your Jamb Registration number and your pin code and click "Login". Your result should be shown to you.

If the above steps seem to be difficult and you can't find your record, click here for the other option. On the page that loads up, enter your surname in the small box and click search. A list containing several names will be populated on the right box. Simply select your name and enter your Pin code and click "Login". You result should be made available to you.

Goodluck!

I dont kno how to get my pin-cod.Pls I need help cos I cant check the result without it.
ugosylvester
8 years ago
@ myschool,allthough i have inserted my jamb and code nunber,the result have not been made avaliable 2 me,
Michael93
8 years ago
Help it says and i quote"payment code is invalid" plz help i'm uncomfortable right now.
please who has an idea about imt pin for checking the result, bcos am lost in here
goldice
8 years ago
informtion reaching saying that u need to buy a scratch card at feldelity bank in enugu but d problem is dat i was not told how much is been sold so if u find out let me knw by posting a comment. thanks
goldice
8 years ago
the scratch card is sold at fidelity bank in enugu.
Chuksodikpo
8 years ago
i heard dat its 600
I score 211 in Jamb,41 in IMTE post-UTME & percentage is 68.With dis,can u b administed in de department of mass communication?
Sovan
8 years ago
hey guys, post ur Jamb and post ume scores and courses, lets c our chances of getting in....for those that havnt checkd dia score, pick ur card at Fidelity bank Ogui rd at 600 naira. If u ar far u can call me at 08030591673 or wit my 2go username, Sovan. Wishn us al d luck!
Uptodate
8 years ago
No need scampering for someone to buy d card for u. You can buy it online @ www.post-utme.com. But the skool is still on strike, wicked naija.

Marketplace