All candidates who have chosen Imo State University for the 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening exercise are by this announcement informed that the exercise for the Pencil Paper Test(PPT is scheduled to take place from Wednesday 13th August – Friday 15th August, 2014 while the Computer Based Test(CBT) takes place from Monday 18th August – Tuesday 19th August, 2014.
Candidates that scorted 180 and above in PPT and CBT in the JAMB UTME
(1) Obtain a registration card containing your application PIN Code from any branch of any of the following centers: IMSU LIBRARY, IMSU ICT CENTER, IMSU MICROFINANCE BANK, DIAMOND BANK, FIRST BANK, ZENITH BANK, FCMB,UNION BANK. for the payment of N4000.00 Application Fee to the cashier.
(2) Create your Application Accounton this portal.
(3) Login to your Application Account using your username and password.
(4) Fill correctly all required information on the Application form.
(6) Submit each application stage on completion before proceeding to the next stage.
(7) Verify and print your fully completed application form.
(8) Take your application form to the screening centre as registration evidence.
* Impersonation is a serious crime and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law enforcement agent.
* Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
* GSM handsets, calculators or any other external materials MUST NOT be brought into the screening venue. Such materials if confiscated will not be returned.
IMSU Post-UTME Time-Table
Day 1 – Morning Session
Date: Wednesday 13/8/2014
Time: 8– 11 am
Faculty/Department Faculty Of Science
* Computer Science
* Industrial Microbiology
* Animal & Environmental Biology
* Industrial Chemistry
* Industrial Mathematics
* Industrial Physics
* Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty Of Agriculture & Vetenary Medicine
* Agricultural Economics
* Animal Science & Fisheries
* Crop Science & Biotechnology
* Hospitality & Tourism Management
* Soil Science
Time:12 – 3 pm
Faculty of Environmental Science
* Estate Management
* Urban & Regional Planning
* Quantity Surveying
* Surveying & Geoinformatics
* Fine & Applied Arts
* Education Geography
* Education Fine Arts Engineering
* Agricultural Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Food Science & Technology
* Mechanical Engineering
Day 2 – Morning Session
Time:8 – 11 am
Faculty Of Business Administration
* Insurance and Actuarial Science
* Banking & Finance
* Education Accountancy
Afternoon Session Time: 12 – 3pm
Faculty Of Humanities
* Theatre Arts
Faculty of Social Science
* Mass Communication
* Political Science (GPD)
* Education Government
* Geography & Environmental Mgt
* Education Geography
* Education Economics
Day 3 – Morning Session
Date: Friday 15/8/2014
Time: 8 – 11 am
Faculty of Education
* Library & Information Science
* Education Library Science
* Education Guidance & counseling
Time: 12 – 3 pm
Faculty Of Medicine
*.Medicine & Surgery
Faculty of Health Sciences
*.Medicine Laboratory Science
*.Nutrition & Dietetics
Obtain your scratch card (N4, 000) at any point of sale (as specified below) payment covers registration, screening ,result checking and portal charges.
Registration portal will shut down at 12.00 midnight on Friday 1st August 2014
Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise;
-2014/2015 Original UTME slip showing candidates’ photograph(if you don't have this click here to get yours}
-HB Pencil, eraser and a ball point pen.