Posted by Myschool Paul
on 27th February, 2020 | 2 Comments
Ignatius Ajuru University (IAUE) Matriculation Ceremony for 2019/2020 session has been announced. The Senate of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has approved the following date for the matriculation date for students admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The General Public, Parents, Students and Friends of the University are cordially invited to attend the 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2020.
Venue: University Auditorium, Rumuolumeni Campus
Time: 10:00am Prompt
INSTRUCTIONS ON COLLECTION OF GOWN
- Gowns are to be collected from the Faculty Officers on presentation of receipt of payment of the sum of N10,000 for Matriculation Gown (Excluding transaction charges).
- The gowns must be returned in good condition after the ceremony.
- The gowns must not be machine or hand-washed. Direct ironing on the fabric is not allowed, as this could cause damage.
- Missing or damaged gowns will be replaced at the cost of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per gown.
- Taking of photographs stops at 9am, on the day of the matriculation, Saturday April 18, 2020 but may continue after the ceremony.
- Matriculating students are to queue up Faculty by Faculty in front of the Auditorium by 9 a.m. in the following order:
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Students’ procession into the Auditorium begins by 9.30 a.m.
- Loitering on campus or around the Auditorium by Matriculating
Students during the ceremony will not be tolerated by the University
You are therefore, -advised to adhere strictly to the above instructions.