Posted by Myschool Paul
on 5th November, 2019 | 0 Comments
FUWUKARI registration procedure for new and returning students for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. All new and returning students of the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI) are to proceed with their registration The process and steps for the registration are stated below;
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
1. Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
2. Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Step I: Update of Profile
- 1. On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
2. Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
3. Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
4. Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
5. Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
1. Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O' Level is required)
2. Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
3. Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
1. After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
2. Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
3. Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
4. Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
5. Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
2019/2020 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Payment of University Fees
1. Visit the Federal University Wukari Portal Website (www.fuwportal.edu.ng) and click on the Undergraduate Portal link.
2. Click on Login link on the Portal and log-in using your Matriculation Number as Login ID and your password.
3. In case you forget your password, contact your level adviser or the administrator for help
4. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names during registration.
NOTE: If you are a student of the Federal University Wukari and your name does not appear on the Good Standing List, interact with your Level Adviser to confirm your status.
1. If you are on Proceed List or on Probation list, your customized charges and levies would be displayed and you would be requested to make online payment for approved charges, using your ATM Verve or Master Card or other payment options available on the portal
NOTE: Students are expected to pay bank charges, in addition to the main charges and thus are to ensure that there is enough balance in their bank account to accommodate the charges.
If payment is successful, you are to print the payment receipt and four copies of the final course form.
1. Click on Course Registration link and register for appropriate and relevant courses. You are to register for courses failed before registering for current level courses. It is very necessary to seek guidance from your Level Adviser.
2. Print out preliminary course registration form and present to your Level Adviser, who should authenticate the courses you have selected before you make payment.
3. After authentication, go back to the website and register as advised by your Level Adviser.
4. Present the copies of the Registration form to your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean for appropriate signatures and collect your copy from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations.
NOTE: Any Student who fails to authenticate selected courses before payment does so at his/her own risk. Once you pay and register for courses you are not expected to offer, you will need to use the Add/Drop form to make amendment(s).
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS IN THE HANDLING THEIR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS AND REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY WUKARI