All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2017 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited to FUPRE Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled for WEDNESDAY, 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 at 8.00am prompt.
Candidates who have five (5) credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results are eligible to apply.
The Screening Exercise will be conducted by FUPRE Consult Ltd.
Method Of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee, and processing/other charges.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Wednesday, 30th August, 2017 to register. Registration will close on Friday, 15th September, 2017.
- Click on the link “2017/2018 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website.
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions.
Candidates should please take note of the following:-
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as described in 1. above uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled following ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status later.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the submit button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
IMPORTANT: Subscribe for Post-UTME SMS Alerts and Free Past Past Questions for your school of choice. This will notify you the moment your school of choice announces its Post-UTME registration and screening wherever you are via a text message. It will equally send you SMS updates when your school of choice releases Post-UTME screening result, admission lists, announces resumption date etc. To subscribe for this alerts, Click here now!
For more enquiry, call: 07030350009, 08181975135 or send email to email@example.com.
E. M. Ichendu, FNIM, FCAI
Registrar & Secretary to Council