Posted by MTH216
19th January, 2021 | Comments
FUNAI Acceptance fee payment procedure, registration and clearance for the 2020/2021 newly admitted students have been published by the management of the University.
All newly admitted candidates of Federal University, Ndufu Alike are to follow the procedure below to pay the acceptance fee, register, and complete their clearance
Below is the acceptance fee payment and the registration procedure:
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit https//www.portal.funai.edu.ng, verify account and log in with JAMB Registration Number, set up profile.
- Proceed to the University with Acceptance Fee E-Receipt and receipt of ALL other prescribed fees, JAMB and PUTME Registration slips to the Admission Office for issuance of University Admission letter and collect the PIN for download of registration forms.
- Any offer not accepted within one week of publication will be deemed to have forfeited.
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’Level Certificate Verification.
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING: FRESHMEN SHALL PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING OFFICERS
- Receipt for payment of Acceptance fee and ALL other prescribed fees.
- Clearance for online Certificate Verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (Certificates).
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age.
- Local Government identification letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Three (3) recent coloured passport size photographs with his/her name, JAMB Registration number, and course of study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs
- Three (3) photocopies of each of the items (from i to vii) above.
- Obtain the Student’s Clearance Form from the Screening Officer.
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL:
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees/charges paid.
- Submit the under-listed forms to the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaken for good behaviour
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Non Membership of Cult Oath
- Collect Students files.
- Obtain Matriculation Number from ICT Department on presentation of Departmental Clearance FORM
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)