All applicants seeking admission into 100, 200 and 300 Levels in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are hereby invited to register on line for the 2023/2024 Admission.
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O' Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results on-line. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes at the University Admission Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng before logging in to fill the e-application form.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Only candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. See University Admission Portal for further details
DIRECT ENTRY: PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
Direct Entry Candidates with minimum of Upper Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for 2023/2024 admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are also invited to register online for admission to 200 and 300 Levels.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) not later than Friday, 1st September, 2023
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
METHOD OF REGISTRATION
(1) Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal http://admission.unaab.edu.ng click on "Apply for Admission and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Number to generate and print out Application Invoice stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding of REMITA charges)
(2) Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or online using debit card or via internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
(3) After payment, candidates are to proceed to the University Admission Portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form.
(4) The Application opens on Thursday, 20th July, 2023 and closes on Friday, 15th September, 2023..
(5) Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O' Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A' Level/IJMB/JUPEB result (where applicable)
(6) Candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-Data, O' Level result and OND/HND/NCE A Level/JMB/JUPEB results (whore applicable) before clicking on "Submit Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
(7) Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click here for details
(8) No complaint of wrong Bio-Deta, O' Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A- Level/JMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after submission online.
(9) Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O' Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/ALevel/IJMB/JUPEB results. will be automatically disqualified
NOTE: Candidates also have the opportunity of expressing interest in the Part -time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further details are available on the Part-time programmes https://portal.unaab.edu ng/pt
Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course. All correspondences and enquiries on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08037135107, 09091050950, 08066630617 (8.00 am- 4.00 pm Monday to Friday) or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org