The applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to the Joint Admissions
and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) as First and/or Second Choice Institution.
Applicants must possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects
at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO
In addition to five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects, candidates must have a minimum of Upper Credit at National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) and Credit for National Certificate of Education (NCE).
Applicants are advised to confirm the admission requirements into respective Degree Programmes at the
University website before login to fill the e-application form.
METHOD OF REGISTRATION (UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY)
1. Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
admission portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng
2. Click on “apply for admission” and enter your JAMB Number to generate and print their Registration Invoice stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of
One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, exclusive of Bank Charges, Reference Number and other information.
3. Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) exclusive of Bank Charges using the Reference Number.
4. After payment at the designated bank, both UTME and DE candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB admission portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form.
5. The application CLOSES on Friday 12th July, 2013
6. Candidates are required to up-load their Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME result or OND/HND/NCE result (where applicable) and a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old). If you don't have your JAMB Result slip, you can get the original one by clicking here and following the procedures
7. On up-loading the coloured passport photograph, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-Data, O’ Level result and UTME result or OND/HND/NCE result (where applicable) before clicking on Submit.
8. Candidates should thereafter print out acknowledgment slip with the passport photograph.
9. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level result, UTME/OND/HND/NCE result or blank picture will be entertained after submission.
10. Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE results will be automatically disqualified.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for all UTME candidates in respect of
admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
Direct Entry Candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission in to the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are ONLY invited to register on-line for admission to 200 and 300 Levels. They are exempted from Post - UTME Screening Test, but they must do online registration.
The Post-UTME Screening Test is Computer Based Testing. The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will
hold between Monday, 15th July and Friday, 19th July, 2013.
You can also get the original past questions and answers to study for your exam by clicking here, selecting UNAAB and following procedures
Candidates are to check the FUNAAB admission portal
http://admission.unaab.edu.ng a week before the Post-UTME Screening Test to verify their venue and examination date.
Candidates are advised to undertake the screening test
ONLY ONCE All correspondence and enquires on the 2013/2014 Admission Exercise should be directed to
08033899539, 08088184958, 08090950471 and e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
M.O. Ayoola J.P