FULOKOJA Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates On Refund Of Extra Charges

FULOKOJA Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates On Refund Of Extra Charges

This notice is to inform all candidates who paid for the Federal University Lokoja 2017 Post UTME that the Bursary Department of the University has commenced the process of refunding the extra amount charged above the approved sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand naira) for the Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Exercise.

Consequently, all the concerned candidates are expected to follow the process outlined below:

Visit the Federal University Lokoja 2017/2018 Admission Portal
Login with your JAMB Registration Number and RRR code used for payment of N5,000 (Five thousand naira)
Click on "Registration Fee Refund"
Click on "Send Confirmation Code". You will receive a confirmation code on your mobile phone and email address. Enter the code on the 2017/2018 Admission Portal and confirm.
Save your bank details (Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name).

NOTE: Ensure the correctness of your bank details before you submit. Once submitted, it cannot be edited.

NOTE:

Please ensure that you provide correct bank account details
The information required is needed urgently and should be provided on or before 24th November, 2017

Signed

BURSAR

smartb
Omo see levels.....FTC on point
Sparklybeauty
Very nice oo
Alhaji Yusuf
stil waitin
Olad123
please my school, how much is the FULOKOJA school fee?
goldenlad
What really happen. Admission process this year is kinda slow. Why?
goldenlad
FULOKOJA RELEASED ADMISSION LIST ON THE SCHOOL OFFICIAL PORTAL www.fulokoja.edu.ng

It would be recalled that about two weeks ago, I posted on this platform that admission list of federal University Lokoja has been released on the JAMB official website and can only be accessed through JAMB CAPS. At this moment, I am glad to inform you that the admission list has finally been released on the University website.

Concern candidates are to visit the website to check. Please, note that whether your name is on the JAMB portal or not, you are advised to check it again on the school portal.

Please accept my wonderful congratulations.
abuhclarkj
1 month ago
abeg i been see my name for school portal but never see am for jamb caps waitin fit cause am
abuhclarkj
1 month ago
school has given me admission and registration start on monday but my name is yet to reflect on jamb caps meaning i can't print admission letter nor pay acceptance fee what can i do i don't know wether this is happening to me alone help me out