JAMB CBT 2018 App - Download Free

FUKashere Admission List 2017/2018 Released

The first batch of the 2017/2018 UTME Admission list of Federal University, Kashere is out.

A statement released by the Registrar, Alhaji Kabiru Garba Aminu indicated that registration will commence on Tuesday 14th November, 2017 and end on Tuesday 21st November, 2017, while late registration will commence from Wednesday 22nd to Friday 24th November, 2017.

Candidates are therefore advised to log on to fukashere.edu.ng to check for their names. Successful ones are to print their admission letters online and come along with it for registration.

Candidates are further advised to note the following:

All credentials to be presented during registration must tally with those presented during the Post UTME Screening exercise.
Those with O’ Level deficiency are advised in their own interest not to make any payment for registration.
Candidates are to also strictly follow the registration procedure as posted on the website.

Meanwhile the Direct Entry (DE) admission is on process and it will be released as soon as possible.

The names of admitted UTME candidates are contained on the attached pdf document.

Download JAMB CBT 2018 App for Offline Practice, Free News, Brochure, Syllabus, Also for CBT Agents
Download File
FIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
Download File

Related Questions

DuesMollitiem
This school is funny. With 256 in jamb, my name is not on their 1st list, mind you they didnt conduct post utme test or exam. Just credential scrrening. Meanwhile lemme watch of for their 2nd batch sha.
  • Sainkollinz: Its really abnormal. I think Nigeria's first problem is Trabalism,nepotism,sectionalism etc before you talk about religion. How on earth will that happen with such score. The list is filled with Northern names. God help us
  • DuesMollitiem: Yea, pure Gombe indigenes. See the names
luckyray10
it happens bro
Spankyxy
Jesus I thank you for my admission, for I know it is settled..... If you believe that your admission is also settled no matter what they do, be it triabalism or what... The prayer is for you to!!
achemmustapha64
duesmollitiem. my brother check your jamb subject combination for your curse of study and do you re-upload of o'level results on jamb portal? because 2015 I got 237 in jamb but I wasn't admitted due to jamb subject combination. if you have any of these issues, my brother forget your jamb score no admission for you. I pray you be admitted INSHA ALLAHU
  • DuesMollitiem: I applied english language. Utme subject English,literature,Govt,Econs. I uploaded olevel to jamb portal, olevel is good. So wtf you trying to tell me, if you got nothing to say shhhhhhhh.

Study in Holland & Ignite your Potential - Attend the Free 2018 Fair - Register Now
Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!
Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710