FUDutsinma Post-UTME 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

FUDUTSINMA Post-UTME registration cut-off mark, Screening dates, eligibility, application fee, deadline and relavant details have been released. The cut-off mark is 150. Application fee is N2000. Registration begins July 9th and end July 24th, 2018. Full details below.

This is to invite all candidates (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) who chose the Federal University Dutsinma as their first choice for 2018/2019 session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

FUDutsinma Post-UTME 2018: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details

The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.

Screening Date and Time

Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip. The Post-UTME Past questions for this school is currently not available. If you can obtain it, please do and upload it HERE. You can make good money from it.

2. PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE:
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira(N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.

The Registration will commence from Monday, 9th July, 2018 and end on Tuesday, 24th July, 2018 at 12:00 midnight.

For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-

• Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
    • Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
    • On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
    • On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
    • Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
    • Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
  1. After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
    • Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
    • Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)

Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.

3. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

1. Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
  2. Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.

Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: info@fudutsinma.edu.ng or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954.

Aliyu Dalha Kankia
Registrar

Olujuwon
1 year ago
have been waiting for this update since. thanks to my school!
dabban
1 year ago
sir but pls do fudma accept 2nd choice
najibullah
1 year ago
pls sir i go to register my post utme seen on monday but i saw is that no record of number is found
ishola
1 year ago
plz I did my post utme registration since Monday but yet to print my acknowledge form and date and time plz what is happen
  • Yahaya: mine is since on 11 i always check to the portal to find out that my payement is yet to confirmed
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
Olujuwon
1 year ago
Pls what is happeaning? I also did mine today but unable to print aknowledgement slip
  • Egbe1996: If i would have done that i won't be complaining at all because it will surely come out. Me i am really running out of time just hope the school helps me to update it soon for me to do my own registration.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Olujuwon: Finally! av print my aknowledgement slip and my exam date is Tuesday 31st by 2:00-4:00pm CONGRAT IN ADV 2 ME
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Yahaya: i primt my aknowledgement slip today my exam date is tuesday 31st by 2:00-4:00
    thanks to myschoolers
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
  • Olujuwon: mine is also Tuesday 31st by 2:00-4:00pm
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 year ago
Ayslimzy
1 year ago
Arabat which Course do you apply for, Because i register mine 2day and am eager to see my acknowledgement slip to know when am having exam oooo. I haven't see mine oooo. I hop they are going to send it through the portal coz my Payment Status is still staying Pending.
Arabat can you please kindly reply me bak or any good samaritans Please oooo.
Egbe1996
1 year ago
85188387GA
Can someone help me check mine because my registration number is still showing "No Record Found".
Ayslimzy
1 year ago
@ Arabat have seen mine 2day i have exam on Friday 3rd August.
Thankz Dear.
Fudutsinma Aspirant have finally seen my exam date.
Am so excited
Ayslimzy
1 year ago
Am so so excited.
Ayslimzy
1 year ago
I reside @ Abj. But i will be coming down to katsina for my post utme exam