Posted by Dende
20th February, 2021 | Comments
This is to inform all prospective students of federal Polytechnic idah that the management has released the Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session.
To access the list, CLICK HERE
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Note: You will be disqualified if your miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed within two weeks from 20th February 2021.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debt card.
- Return to the student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, login to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
- Note: You are advised to check the Polytechnic Portal regularly for resumption date for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Click Here to check Admission List