Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees

Federal University, Lafia first batch Admission List 2012/2013

The Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) has released admission list for the 2012/2013 academic session.

Aspirants Federal University of Lafia who sat for the various admission qualification test for entrance into the university should follow the instruction below to checking their admission status on the JAMB website.

-Log on to www.jamb.org.ng
-Click on Check 2012 admission status.
-Enter your JAMB registration number and submit to view your admission status.

Gidson Dave reporting for myschoolcomm

JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply
JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!

victor nwike
7 years ago
pls is this for real? because i have log in to the jamb website nd have atleast checked for three to four people nd yet none of dem were admitted including my own.GOD PLS HELP US THIS YEAR OOO WE ALL NEED DIS ADMISSION. ME ND MY FELLOW JAMBITES WILL BE ADMITTED IN JESUS NAME
nwotex
7 years ago
Amen!
Hallanie
7 years ago
PLS I DONT SEE MY NAME IN 1ST BATCH CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO CONNECT YOU KNOW_
Jones importugal
7 years ago
I CHECKED JAMB WEBSITE TWO WEEKS BACK AND I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW MY NAME IN THE ADMISSION STATUS AS BEING GIVEN ADMISSION AND TODAY BEING 24TH AUGUST I WENT BACK TO CHECK AGAIN GUEST WHAT MY EYES BEHOLD; "Sorry, No Admission is Given Yet!!!". I'M CONFUSE NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS ABOUT. SOME ONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE.
  • gidson: Guy is not only you it affect everybody. According to a rite source from the skul, he said that the admission was given directly by Jamb that after d skul got 2 knw abt it they withdrew it, the skul admission will be out by next month been september.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   7 years ago
Oladepo elijah
7 years ago
Pls is dier any second choice candidate,dat av been offered admin at fulafia?
  • kute2meet: Yes..I chose it as second choice..wen I chk last month dia was no admssn yet bt I chkd again ystday I was given computer science..am sooo happy
    Like 0    Dislike 0   7 years ago
Vhickthor
7 years ago
Mhen am xoo xoo happy i put d school as 2nd choice and i checked d jamb website and i was giving addmission to study Computer science!! Pls wen is d registration starting??