Ilaro Poly Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost and registration details for the 2020/2021 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 150. The application cost is N1800. Registration begins July 6th, 2020. See full details below;
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
(i) Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with effect from 6th July, 2020.
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of One Thousand Eight Hundred Naira only (N1, 800.00) as processing fee..
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
(D) INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on "College Portal " on the main menu
3. Scroll down to "New Application"
4. Click on the "Generate Invoice" button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the "Fill Application form" button
8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose.
They should however upload their result when available.
11. N.B: Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
Inquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
A. F. OSORE (MRS)