Posted by Theo
on 21st June, 2019 | 0 Comments
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.edu.ng with effect from 24th June, 2019
(C) PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE ONLINE SCREENING FORM
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.edu.ng
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00) as processing fee.
The authorized Banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
(D) Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.edu.ng
- Click on ” Portal ” on the main menu
- Click on “Applicant”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you
have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and
obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill
Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the Bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result(s).
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their results when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply valid personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- All candidates are to provide a new result checker scratch card for each of the O/level result(s) used for the application form. The result checked card(s) should be scratched and write out the pin number and the serial number of the card on the space provided online.
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
A. F. OSORE (MRS) REGISTRAR