Fed Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening: Cut-off Mark And Registration details

Fed Poly Nekede Post-UTME Screening: Cut-off Mark And Registration details

All 2017/2018 UTME candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri as Institution of First or Second choice with a UTME Score of 180 and above are requested to forward online to [email protected] the following particulars:

-O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO and NABTEB).
-UTME Score
-JAMB Subject combination or the course applied.

In addition, a Screening fee of N2000 (Two thousand Naira) only should be paid into Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Treasury Single Account (TSA) 0140468461017 nationwide.

Duration: All submission and payments must be completed on or before 10th September, 2017. Note: Any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.

I.M Aligbe
Registrar

empire22
Does it mean that the screaning will be online nd no post umte test??
  • skythelimit: Gbam! After the verification of the online results, successful candidates would be admitted and the final screening of results would be done at the school . Thereafter, the screened candidates would be considered as bonafide students of the institution.
Kelly Balsam
Ion undastand pls
Scholarcruz
D site to upload doze stuff asked of

Ain't opening oo

WATS d problem?
Princedoncylex
Please someone should call me on dis 08068759472.. If yu av done urs.. I dont know how to go about it.
Vickyylord
pls are these documents to be scanned or we should jst type the subjects&odas?
  • CornelG: Definitely should be scan of course
  • khaveek: Not scanning!! What scanning is that.

Your examination numbers, and registration numbers will be uploaded, who's gonna view your scanned document?? You're not scanning anything, you gonna forward your registration numbers, and pls seek an expert don't just do it yourself
  • angelmmeso: In which bank are we going to pay..

And help me to know exactly what is going on in nekede
  • Noble Nneky: U can pay in at zenith,fidelity or any other commercial bank nationwide that accepts remita payments.paid mine @ zenith.
  • Hasexylency: Please noble how did u scan ur own...

In d cyber cafe did dy give u anything or paper as an evidence of payment
  • Noble Nneky: I didn't scan, I filled form.once their portal opens,u click on fill form n follow d instructions. Cyber wil giv u a copied Remita Number wit which u will use n pay into d sch's Acc n immediately after payment,bank wil giv u a printed Receipt as ur evidence of payment.
lincoln268
EMAIL ADD: "[email protected]" IS NOT WORKING
mickey08
poly saying first or second
Scholarcruz
Wat do we do den?
Nevis12
I dont understand the first and second choice
Agbo Anselem
Is it only first or second choice candidates dat can apply? Wht of smone like i myself who put it as my third institution choice won't i apply too or should i go about to change it again? I don't really understand dis year's admission English at all.
skythelimit
Did you see that? 180 and above! This is poly not univ. I really love this. Candidates should note that going to higher institution is meant for hard-working students. The senseless 120 or 100 cut-off mark should not dream of this respected poly.
  • Noble Nneky: Hello dear,I think it's wise we wish others wel so that good tidings would also com our ways.Remember;one gud turn deserves another.
chiflex5
Pls i dont undrstnd anythn. Sm1 should help me.. Wher should i do all d filling of info nd which bank should i pay the 2k to.
promisenwankwo
I think that information is not complete. They have even removed it few hours ago from the school's official website. I pray to publish a well explained admission procedure as soon as possible.
Dondollar
please I choose nekede as my third choice and score 231 in jamb does it mean that I m not eligible to apply. please my school wanted will I do.
Dondollar
please I choose nekede as my third choice and score 231 in jamb does it mean that I m not eligible to apply. please my school what will I do.
  • Noble Nneky: Buy change of course,in dat u can effect d changes u want by choosing d sch either as ur first or second choice bcos there's no option for third choice in their portal.
  • Hasexylency: Wen u say third choice does it mean dat after putting Federal uni as first choice den state uni as second choice den Nekede as third choice,I can't apply?
  • Noble Nneky: Sure u cn apply.wat I meant was dis; y u were filling d poly u want 2 go,which of d poly did u choose 1st? E.g Nekede 1st...Oko poly 2nd.xo,if u chose Nekede as ur 1st or 2nd,u cn go ahead n buy d form but if u chose Nekede as ur 3rd choice poly,u cnt buy d form.
  • eduniger1997: there is problem oo I registered yesterday and I chose second choice, while according to ur explanation it's supposed to b first choice I shud hv picked I pray God touch there heart nt to disqualify me oooo
  • I Zander: they are also taking second choice, all you have to do is pray you are selected though it might almost impossible