Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

EBSU Admission List For 2019/2020 Session Now On School Portal

The EBSU Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on the schools website. Candidates who applied for admission in the Ebonyi State University for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.

The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both JAMB and University's website. See details on how to check yours below;

EBSU Admission List For 2019/2020 Session Now On School Portal

How To Check EBSU Admission List via School Portal

To access the list of admitted candidates on the schools' website; visit this link: https://www.ebsu.edu.ng/2019-2020_admissionlist.php

How to Check EBSU Admission List On JAMB CAPS

1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
  2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
  3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
  4. Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
  5. Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.

For those that their status is showing "Admission Still in Progress" or "Not Admitted", you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.

Archive Posts

View Archive

JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply

chioma
3 weeks ago
have any one been given admission this year by ebsu please indicate
peerless
3 weeks ago
my also showing admission in progress
Felicity
3 weeks ago
Up till now i have nt been admitted

somebody said i should go and re-upload my o'level result
i think it d reason
billionsam
3 weeks ago
Here's the first list, check your name.
chioma
2 weeks ago
please is there anyone who have been given admission this is becoming unbearable for me nursing science cut off mark is 230 but I scored 245 yet not admitted yet is what I got what is happening.
Felicity
1 week ago
Praise God o
I have gotten admission o
chioma
1 week ago
congratulations felicity. I am still waiting . my own is still saying not admitted. what was your status saying before you were given admission?
peerless
1 week ago
Mine is still showing admissionm in progreess and i socred 216 from ebony, medical lab, any hope for me
peerless
5 days ago
My portal on jamb changed from admission in progress to not amitted till, but today i checked again and i saw admission in progress please ooo what realy going on anyone with the same issue
peerless
4 days ago
Come and rejoice with me
Have been given admission...
Thank You Jesus..
God will suprise those who are yet to be admitted with admission
ADMIN OFFICE
1 hour ago
The EBSU Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been made available on the schools website. Candidates who applied for admission in the Ebonyi State University for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university for more enquiry and admission assistance contact admin office on +2349064520561

JAMB 2020 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2020 CBT Software Agents - Click Here to Apply