Drop A Prayer For 2019 JAMB UTME Candidates

The much anticipated 2019 JAMB UTME will finally commence tomorrow April 11th, 2019. We believe by now, any serious candidate for the exam must have put in a great deal of effort towards preparing for the examination. Nevertheless, for those who believe, our existence and whatever we do are one way or the other influenced by a superior/divine being.

That is to say, regardless of how well you may have prepared for the forthcoming exam, you still need the favour of God. As you hope to do your best in the exam, it is not out of place to allow God handle the rest.

Drop A Prayer For 2019 JAMB UTME Candidates

This thread is for Myschoolers to drop their prayers as well as inspiring and encouraging words for all candidates who will be participating in the forthcoming exam.

Please feel free to contribute and post your prayers and inspiring words on the comment box. We pray this will be your last JAMB exam. All the best!

Ibrahimawen200
1 week ago
As we are about to begin the race of jamb exam tomorrow may we all sail in the sea of sucess,and journey end be victorious by God grace our father and creactor....if you are a jamb candidate let me hear you say Amen
Olabisi108
1 week ago
Amen, i pray that may Lord Almighty let us all pass this exam, this will be the last JAMB we will help them to write on earth and also we shall all get the mark we all desire to have INSHA ALLAH (AMEEEEEN).
Joseph
1 week ago
God if you truly exist, please help me paas this year's JAMB, this is the 5th time I'm writing this poo
joshua
1 week ago
I prayed that God will give us an Excellent spirit and understanding as we write our Jamb examinaton
olatomi
1 week ago
God if truly you are the most high God, the God that's bigger than the earth and heaven, please let me and my twin sis pass our jamb this year, we don't want to give force praises to you, I want to give happiness and joy praises to you, and to all my school candidate who are sitting down for jamb, may we all excel with good scores in the name of God. Amin!!!!!!
Richie105
1 week ago
God favour me in my exams tomorrow
Adetula
1 week ago
May God be in our head and in our understanding.
May God be in your eyes and in our seeing.
May God in our hands and in our clicking πŸ˜‰.
May God be in our mind and in our thinking.
May God be in our thoughts and in our choosing
May God be in our exam centres and in us
May God be in our system and in our systems functioning
May God be in our questions and in our answers.

Finally, May God be in our expectations and in our results.
Sixty
Just πŸ™praying for GRACE βœπŸŽ“
Sixty
Just πŸ™praying for GRACE βœπŸŽ“
we no fit play attack and defence at the xame time

πŸ™ Asking GOD for exam success ✍
David
May our Jamb score favour us in Jesus name Amen
  • Ayomide: The great God, favour us all, help us, bless us. Let us av a cause 2 testify, as we will celebrate easter next week, dat is the same way we will be celebrated. Once more, God dnt let jamb jam us but let us be the one to jam jamb. If u blieve it, start shouting AMEN.
    Like 3    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Evelyn: Amen
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Abakar: wish utme 2019 best of luck
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Taiwo
1 week ago
I pray 4 success n God favour in this jamb examination n dis we be our last jamb,congratulation in advance
Kitana100
1 week ago
One thing i know about God is his always there for us without him there is nothing we can achieve..but with him all things are possible.....God all the jambite belong to you, you know each and everyone's strength and capabilities please God help us all to choose the right answers and come out victorious, God guide us through it all, have mercy cos we ain't worthy of it but we know you're our father...please help each and everyone writing this exam to come with flying colors, this we ask through christ our lord.....Amen!!!!!!!!!!
JOSHUA
1 week ago
God as am about to write my jamb exam, i want you to give me retentive memory so that on that day i write well and i want to suceed in my exam Amen.
  • Ebi: GOD you know the end from the begining, you already know our scores and nothing is imposible for you to do..pls lord let our ticking,systems,answers and evry other thing be covered by Your precious blood, let your spirit take control of evrything and please grant us success lord..i am sending this prayer as a request through the NAME THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLYGHOST..AMEN AMEN AMEN WE WILL ALL MAKE IT BY HIS(GOD) GRACE...
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago
  • Osondu: We pray that every attempt of the enemy against all JAMB writers this year will end in filter for the devil.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 week ago
Theophilus
PLEASE LORD I ONLY ASK FOR SUCCESS IN MY TOMORROW JAMB EXAMINATION. AMEN
Osondu
1 week ago
We pray that every attempt of the enemy against all JAMB writers this year will end in failure for the devil.
  • hardeysholar: God, my heavenly father, the creator of heaven & earth, the beginning & the end, the ancient of days, the i am that i am, the lilly of the valley, lord i say glory be to your holy name... thank u father for what you have been doing in the past, God dis year being my 3rd year of sitting for utme, father, pls let it be the last ijn... i soak my name, my jamb reg. no. , my exam centre into the pool of the blood of jesus, lord let your favour locate me 2day as i write my exam.... lord am expecting 300 & lord have ur way, u know d end from the beginning, father pls coman take control, have ur way lord.... God, the one who sits on the highest throne.. as u have promised to answer my new year's prayer request, this one being one of it, lord pls dont 4get me 2day, sent ur angels, to guide me 2ru the journey to d centre & holy spirit to direct wat i pick.. lord whatever ans i pick, even if its ur correct, father let it be correct for my sake.. lord take total control for in jesus's mighty most precious name i pray...
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 week ago