Posted by Myschool Kelly
4th August, 2022 | Comments
The University of Leicester is offering the Distance Learning Merit Scholarships to suitably qualified international applicants who are interested to pursue their studies at the Institution
The awards available are:
- MA: £800
- PGDip: £500
- PGCert: £300
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- You must be starting your course in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Your written and spoken English must be good enough for you to fully understand, and benefit from, your degree course.
- You must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
Application Process: You have to take admission with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the university. There is no need to apply separately for this scholarship.
You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information