DELSU Departmental Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Released

DELSU Departmental Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Released

The management of Delta State University has announced the departmental cut-off marks for admission in the 2017/2018 academic session.

The Admissions Board (UAB) of the university at its meeting held on Wednesday August 30, 2017, considered the weighted average scores across the faculties and recommended the underlisted as cut-off marks for the 2017/2018 academic session.

S/N Faculty Cut-Off  Mark
Political Science 60
Psychology 47
Sociology 52

calebify
cool
BOOK OF JUNE
See cut off, medicine and surgery 74, meaning you need at least an aggregate of 78-80 to get admitted into the department, wish you all best of luck because not everyone will get it, medical school no be beans
Daniel999
How do someone know the aggregate.. Is it the p. Ume score? Reply please
  • BOOK OF JUNE: your jamb score divided by 8 gives you 50% of the aggregate while the post ume over 💯 divided by 2 gives you the other 50%... that's how is calculated
  • bhagbe: From my observation, Delsu grading could be

DELSU grading system is as follows:

(1) O' Level screening: add up your 5 O' level subjects either

WAEC or NECO

A1 = 12mk, B2 = 10mks, B3 = 8mks, C4 = 6mks, C5 = 4mks

and C6 = 2mks.

The total from your Waec/Neco multiplied by 0.75.

(2) No of result sittings: 1sitting = 5mks and 2sittings = 0mk.

(3) Divide your Jamb score by 16

(4) Divide post utme score by 4

(4) Add up d marks together to get your final score.

It is emphasizes on..... WAEC 45%, JAMB 25%, PUME 25% and 1 sitting 5%
profchudo
criminal no go find work.

the thunder that will rape you is still in dick enlargement machine
chukszx
o boy dz delsu cut off make sense abeg... congrats to my friend who applied for civil engineering wt an agg of 66... Nd d cut off is 57.
  • bhagbe: DELSU'S GRADING : SSCE (50%) , JAMB(25%) + PUME(25%) = (50%)

SSCE GRADING: A1 = 6 marks

B2 = 5

B3 = 4

C4 = 3

C5 = 2

C6 = 1

SSCE GRADING ( SUM TOTAL/30 * 50 ) = 50%

For example: You scored A1 in all 5 revelant subjects - ( 6+6+6+6+6/30 * 50 ) = 50%

You scored 400/400 in jamb - ( 400/16 ) = 25%

You scored 100/100 in Pume - (100/4 ) = 25%

Total score = 50% + 25% + 25%

= 100%
Ezeonyima70
nawaoo.... soon high
Duke05
Na wa ooooo, mine is 63 and

political science cut off mark is 60,

can i be admitted?
  • Iamtopsy: Ajuju......no u can't
  • bhagbe: DELSU'S GRADING : SSCE (50%) , JAMB(25%) + PUME(25%) = (50%)

SSCE GRADING: A1 = 6 marks

B2 = 5

B3 = 4

C4 = 3

C5 = 2

C6 = 1

SSCE GRADING ( SUM TOTAL/30 * 50 ) = 50%

You scored 400/400 in jamb - ( 400/16 ) = 25%

You scored 100/100 in Pume - (100/4 ) = 25%

Total score = 50% + 25% + 25%

= 100%
danfaithim
oh my gosh I scored 62 after I divided everything and cutoff is 62 what should I do now?keep my fingers crossed and hope in God oh...I rep medical biochemistry
danfaithim
jamb:194

post utme:76

cutoff:62

medical biochemistry I scored 62 at the dot
Okolie rosemary
Aggregate 71 , cut-off 63,law.thank you Lord cos only you can do this
  • BOOK OF JUNE: Rosie na me Tega from hostel, your admission don guarantee already na, congratulations
  • tochprince: otos hwfa

u dey town
  • Okolie rosemary: Hwfa tega.Nawa all of una just run leave me since I still da abkooo da wait for delsu...
  • BOOK OF JUNE: Tobe I dey, message me privately.. Rosemary na u dey find admission na, no worry, your own guaranteed, 1st batch, leave that room, I dey eye am seff
  • bhagbe: DELSU'S GRADING : SSCE (50%) , JAMB(25%) + PUME(25%) = (50%)

SSCE GRADING: A1 = 6 marks

B2 = 5

B3 = 4

C4 = 3

C5 = 2

C6 = 1

SSCE GRADING ( SUM TOTAL/30 * 50 ) = 50%

You scored 400/400 in jamb - ( 400/16 ) = 25%

You scored 100/100 in Pume - (100/4 ) = 25%

Total score = 50% + 25% + 25%

= 100%
GoodyBankz
HOW DO WE CALCULATE THE AGGREGATE?
GoodyBankz
ANY SAYINGS PLS?
  • Okolie rosemary: They said did divide your jamb score by 8 and divide your aptitude test by 2 give you the aggregate. But am still doubting this formula to b authentic because if they weren't interested to use weac as well , then why give deadline to those who hvnt.but the above method has been delsu usual way of calculating aggregate until last year wen waec was added and utme wasn't conducted.
  • EtoGift: Rose Mary you're making sense. we shouldn't just conclude with do much ease, how about the O'level why is it necessary to delsu let the method of calculation be out first guy. stay tuned
  • bhagbe: DELSU'S GRADING : SSCE (50%) , JAMB(25%) + PUME(25%) = (50%)

SSCE GRADING: A1 = 6 marks

B2 = 5

B3 = 4

C4 = 3

C5 = 2

C6 = 1

SSCE GRADING ( SUM TOTAL/30 * 50 ) = 50%

You scored 400/400 in jamb - ( 400/16 ) = 25%

You scored 100/100 in Pume - (100/4 ) = 25%

Total score = 50% + 25% + 25%

= 100%
Okolie rosemary
From my findings over 8,000

candidates applied for delsu admission and a lot scored high for the various dept applied if not why will delsu place theatre art that use to b 45 to b 55.it's shows this year will b hot.so start praying as if it all depends on God. And I heard lecturers areally not given list this year I.e a lecturer can't help you get admission it's going to b purely merit/v.c's and house of assembly list.if you you know your only connection is God like me then start contacting him now before it's too late.God can make the typist to type in your name mistakenly instead of someone else .that's what my God can do!
  • Tonyzeal: D tin tire me ave already started fast and pray
  • Alexandre19: Lol....Rosemary...Even if DELSU Vice-Chancellor has been rated the most wicked and heartless VC's of all time....He still gave lecturers a Direct-Admission form but he reduced it to one form per Lecturer which most lecturers have considered cruel because the last VC gave each lecturer three (3) forms. Many lecturers use these admission forms to make money rising from a price tag of 20,000 - 70,000. But now lecturers sell the forms for nothing less than 90,000 to 150,000 naira for desperate aspirants who have the cash. I'm talking out of experience bcos my friend who's an aspirant aiming to become a medical student in DELSU paid N100,000 last weeK to a lecturer for Direct-Admission....I can't blame him bcos in this world we are now....money can buy almost everything....
  • BOOK OF JUNE: lol... all these people thinking as long as you pay 💰 to 1 somebody your admission is guaranteed, it's a lie, most of them are scammers, 1 security man from campus 3 small gate can be claiming lecturer and they will run with your money, a friend of mine paid 60k for nursing last year to God knows who and that was the end of it, he got admission into biology education, don't trust anybody.. 1 thing is that getting admitted into medical school is hard but staying in is harder, here 1 carry over and your out of the dept, 16 people

failed out of my class and the 200L, 20 people failed out, so no be beans.. even if he runs pay, we will be here waiting for him to see how it all turns out..
  • Alexandre19: Book of June...I understand what your saying, but my friend I'm talking about isn't a dullard. He scored 254 in Jamb, In Waec he had four (4) B's and One (1) Credit in the relevant subjects, He scored 82 in DELSU post-utme. He just had to pay that N100,000 to secure his admission.

P.S: His sister graduated this year in Human Kinetics and Health Education....So it was a Lecturer in his sister department that he payed the money to, with his name and every other credential written in the form and has been submitted to the Registrar in charge of Admissions Abraka...

:- So my friend admission story isn't and won't be scam...
  • BOOK OF JUNE: amen and I hope so, looking forward to meeting him, what's his name??
  • adeleke5140: Did you hear about the CAPS JAMB introduced, back-door admission won't be as easy as it was again, and if they still wanna do it. it's gonna be extremely difficult.
  • Alexandre19: Lol...#Adeleke, I know about the CAPS jamb introduced. I forgot to mention that my friend did 'pre-degree' in Abraka, which he passed. His Dad just paid N100,000 to secure his admission, that's all.
  • Alexandre19: Book_of_June...I'll let you know my friend in question, since you've asked of his name. But I won't disclose it 4 now due to some reasons, but I'll definitely let you know.

P.S: You'll meet him a 100L "Medicine and Surgery" student by God's grace, since you're a medical student also in Abraka yhu'll get along very well. So you can meet him in person and clarify everything I've said here, and clear your doubts including Okolie's.
  • bhagbe: DELSU'S GRADING : SSCE (50%) , JAMB(25%) + PUME(25%) = (50%)

SSCE GRADING: A1 = 6 marks

B2 = 5

B3 = 4

C4 = 3

C5 = 2

C6 = 1

SSCE GRADING ( SUM TOTAL/30 * 50 ) = 50%

You scored 400/400 in jamb - ( 400/16 ) = 25%

You scored 100/100 in Pume - (100/4 ) = 25%

Total score = 50% + 25% + 25%

= 100%
OOU MUST NOT TRY THIS TYPE OF CUTTOFF MARKS
Ezeonyima70
the cut off is bloody high