JAMB CBT 2018 App - Download Free

DELSU Catchment Admisson List 2017/2018 Released

DELSU Catchment Admisson List 2017/2018 Released

This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into Delta State University that the management of the university as released UTME Catchment Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic session.

Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.

How To Check Your Admission Status
-Visit http://delsu.edu.ng/utme2017checkadmission.aspx
-Enter your JAMB registration Number in the space provided.
-Click on "Check" to view your admission status.

Goodluck!

Download JAMB CBT 2018 App for Offline Practice, Free News, Brochure, Syllabus, Also for CBT Agents

Related Questions

justbuchi
Which states are part of delsu catchment?
Peacey_Pearly
What's catchment admission?
maxwell 17
Guys am wondering wats dat

catchment admission is all about
Dejilero
This is d real addmission list,forget about dat catchment,it expresses dat d canditate had meet d required combination nd due for addmission.Congratulation to d addmited ones.Rep futminna.
juls
pls O I checked by its saying Reg no not found even though I beat the cutoff nd am from delta.. the issue now is I tried checking my post utme result by its still showing reg no not found, what is wrong or what should I do?
  • Peacey_Pearly: There's nothing wrong with your post utme... All those that wrote the first post utme.. Their result aint showing
  • juls: TX dear bt why haven't I been given admission yet nd I beat cutoff
  • ifediorajoyce: Pray very well. Ur village people at work
  • Christo Prex: *Same here... I'm really, very, seriously tired... I just hope it's nat the second batch... I'm one of the highest persons in my faculty... I'm even from Delta... Submitted everything... Yet I haven't been admitted I told my mom I wanted to go there from Lagos she said I should wait... Anyway... I'm gonna go when I have gotten info from there... I know how much I've spent... And I made it even more than I needed to... This is nonsense...! @juls if you're in Delta pay them a visit please...*
  • ifediorajoyce: But on a serious note all this lists dey've been releasing since ur name is nt on any? and u said u can't even see ur result and its still saying reg number not found......dt means dey didn't record u as someone who regstred for their screening
  • emeraldbility23: Christo you have not gone to the school but i have been there and i was able to meet the registrar but all to no avail. Those people are just misbehaving and someone like me is loosing my patience already.
  • Dejilero: Mayb its a mistake frm d skul,dey might delete or misplace some list,bt God help sha.
  • Christo Prex: *@Elmerald... did you mean you weren't able to meet the registrar???*
  • Adachukwup: ME TOO REG NO NT FOUND WEN I BEAT D CUTOFF MARK

I REALLY NEEDS TO BE ADMITTED
  • Christo Prex: *Adachukwup did you re-upload your o'level result???*
  • Adachukwup: yea
ifediorajoyce
Lol..Catchment is their indigens!
emeraldbility23
Catchment nonsense!!! I thought they said that there will be nothing like catchment this year. All these are confusing and tiresome. They should just release their second list lets know our stand and stop wasting our time unnecessarily. Only heaven knows what they are considering but they can't stop me.
  • ella1999: Emerald I'm also fed-up with their nonsense... They should release all I don't know what is delaying since September.. Haba
EtoGift
Yes finally. Thanks be to God I've been admitted.
juls
Joyce what do u mean by they didn't record me?
  • emeraldbility23: My dear don't mind them everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion and but some people are seriously not helping matters. You are fully recorded that for sure cos that was what the man i met in the admission office told me. Lets just faithfully wait for the second list.
  • juls: Wait for second batch?thought this catchment list is second batch
  • iamadigwejohnpaul: I tire oo
  • Christo Prex: *I don't even get them anymore... But I don't think it's supposed to be... But who knows???*

*THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY NOW...*
  • Christo Prex: *@Elmirald when did you go to the office??? And was it "the man" at the office(which office exactly please...???) that told you that the catchment list is nat the second list and you should wait for The second list???*
Abramnero
Catchment list is d 2nd batch. Xo if ur name isnt in d catchment list dont panic wait for 3rd batch or mop up list. Its wel tho!.. By d grace of God admitted to study biochemistry
love_proxy
I've just checked mine and it keep showing me dat my reg no ain't found,I really don't know what to do cus delsu is very frustrating..
djoedena
Delsu is crazy. I scored as high as 80 yet not in 2nd batch.
Marvelstantine
Is catchment list second batch????
okeyshedrach
I have been admitted medical biochemistry and genetics..not even an indigene.. my God is good let the testimony continue flowing
okeyshedrach
most of you that says catchment is just for indigenes...stop saying what you don't know ...catchment is a list of candidates who meet up to the requirements both in ssce and utme
  • Peacey_Pearly: U don't even know what u are saying, I got 4 a's, 1b for my waec requirements, scored 92 on my post utme, 262 on jamb... And am still here...
  • okeyshedrach: pearly which course did you apply for?..and don't be aggressive to me cuz you don't know my scores...I scored 291 and 78 in jamb and post utme respectively.. just pay that your name comes out in the 3rd list
  • adosky1997: @shedrach you say you have been admitted ... Pls can I see your reg no

Study in Holland & Ignite your Potential - Attend the Free 2018 Fair - Register Now
Practice JAMB CBT 2018. It's Free! Start Now!
Gain 200 Level Admission to study in any University of your choice. No JAMB, Low Fees - Call 08063692710