Check UI Admission List 2017/2018 Online

The University of Ibadan has released the list of admitted candidates for 2017/2018 academic session.

Candidates can proceed to check their admi9ssio0n status online

How To Check Admission Status
Candidates are to visit http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
Enter Username and Password in the spaces provided ton check Admission Status

ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.

Admitted candidates are to proceed with payment of Acceptance Fee and Clearance

JAMB 2019 CBT Software - Download Now, It's Free!
JAMB 2019 CBT Mobile App - Download Now, It's Free!

toshine94
Their is no admission list
toshine94
They have removed it
JoshlamGrafix
Nothing is showing..
chiqz
last week Friday i checked it and my was successful with some other guys but it was not up to 30minutes and the page was closed and up till now UI has not made any official statement about the list or the clearance and acceptance fee, but I'm surprise to see these on myschool today because I just called UI line this morning 9:28am as I could not see anything regarding admission when I logged in. So I called them and asked but they said has not been released and nothing like acceptance fee and clearance. but I believe they're still preparing and Arranging the list that's why the admission page was removed last week and they haven't said anything officially about the list on their website.
CharisCharis
This is feik ... Nothing abt dat is on their website yet
chiqz
I don't know where and how myschool got these presuppose information o
Master clemency
This info z nt evn On d u.i's portal. How can we believ this?
De Boy
Myschool.. What's up na?
kingbayor99
guys don't bother urself waiting for ui to release check your jamb profile and then click admission status 2017 has been updated good luck!!!!
mjd4real
Myschool na. U guys were not like this before. If ur account has been hacked tell us and let us knw
Vicleroysaneh
I'm seeing double. All these were the info dat were withdrawn last week.
lanskeed
Blessing,nothing is wrong.it may sound too good but it is d truth:haven accepted ur admsn on caps 'u are as good a ui student as dey come'.d normal portal was just enabled so many people hv same experience as urs-even some dat hv done registratn at sch.As 4 sch. list,info.at my disposal says some uni.wont release a comprehesive list.frm caps to screening and registratn.if ui will tow dat line i dont knw yet.
ARIJEMAYOWASAMUEL
there is no list yet oh.... don't come and give me heart attack oh... myschool
Ohisase22
@Vicleroysaneh

Thanks for telling me to check CAPS

Did that yesterday and I saw I have been offered admission on CAPS.
Master clemency
Plz whts happening? There z nting on ui's portal about admission list nowww...