BSU Postgraduate Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of Benue State University for the 2018/2019 academic session that the first list of successful candidates has been released.
Candidates are to check their names on the Benue State University Portal. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) Naira using the e-payment procedure.
The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) payment category, type in Application Number, select session or semester as applicable
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number
v. Click on link to proceed
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank branches nation-wide to make payment:
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• ECO Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc
• Diamond Bank Plc
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM with your ATM card and do the following:
• Select quick teller from the ATM menu
• Select pay bills
• Fill in the Payment Reference Number generated from the e-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
• Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
• Enter your mobile phone number and complete the transaction
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quick teller from the Internet: Visit the quick teller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
• Insert your Registration Number
• Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
• Print out the payment confirmation slip
• Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
Registration of fresh candidates which commences from Monday, 24th June, 2019 will end on Friday, July 12, 2019.
Eligible candidates are to note and comply.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, MNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council