The Anambra State University also known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has announced the 2015 post-UTME registration.
This is for candidates who chose the institution during the 2015 UTME Registration and scored 180 or above in the UTME.
1. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
2. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
3. Provide your Jamb Reg. No and Click Sign in
4. Provides the required information and generates a payment invoice
5. Proceeds to the authorized collecting banks (Ecobank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank) with the payment invoice number
6. The collecting bank issues the applicant an eTranzact Pin after payment of the advertised amount N5, 950 (Five thousand nine hundred and fifty naira)
The applicant returns to the University website portal with the eTranzact pin and completes registration as follows;
7. Visit the university website www.ansu.edu.ng
8. Click on the COOU Portal button on the top page and select Register PUTME
9. Click on the Apply button
10. Input the eTranzact Pin your got from the bank after payment
11. Complete their bio data information (with the candidates email address and phone number as compulsory fields)
12. Provide your SSCE and UTME results
13. Upload a recent passport size photograph
14. Upload a scanned copy of his/her SSCE and UTME results
15. Submit the the form to complete registration.
Screening Details will be announced in due course.