Posted by Myschool Paul
on 15th July, 2019 | 0 Comments
Adamawa State Polytechnic Post-UTME form , cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details forthe 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its various national diploma programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola as first choice.
The minimum entry requirement into National Diploma Programmes in any of the following:
- SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme at not more than two sittings”
- Five credit level passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND course offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- The National Technical Certificates (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) or National Vocational Certificate (NVC) final with Credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme.
- In addition to 1 – 3 above, candidates must obtain a satisfactory score in the JAMB – MPCE Examination which is conducted annually.
- A holder of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given advanced placement in the ND Programme provided the candidate has also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programme and obtained a minimum of credit level grades in the ANTC Examinations.
Applicants for Technology Programmes
- All candidates applying for Science and Technology Programme must possess a credit level pass in Mathematics and at least a pass in English Language. Exceptions are:- Art and Design in which a credit level pass is required in English Language (not Literature in English).
Applicants for Business Studies Programmes:
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
Method of Application
Candidate that are interested in Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola should make the institution as First Choice so they can be admitted, successful candidate should go to JAMB CAPS portal to accept and print their admission and report to school for registration.