Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Part-Time Degree programmes for 2018/2019 Contact Session.
1. B.A.Ed – (English, History, Religious Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, Yoruba, French)
2. B.Ed – (Physical and Health Education, Social Studies, Mathematics/Integrated Science, Guidance and Counselling, Home Economics, Agricultural Science).
3. B.Sc. Ed – (Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
An eligible candidate must possess a minimum of merit pass in relevant Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) course combinations. In addition, a candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit at a maximum of Two Sittings which should include credit in English Language for all courses and credit in mathematics for all B.Sc. Ed. Courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates can apply and submit their Application Forms on our online application page www.aceondo.net or visit the M.I.S. Cyber Café in the College. Candidates are expected to pay for the application form at any bank nationwide using the e-transact platform pay outlet.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Choose “2018/2019 Part Time Degree Application”, choose your username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
4. There are two methods of payment
1. Online Payment:
Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
2. Bank Payment
5. Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted 6. Candidates must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Part Time Studies, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo.
All applications must be submitted not later than Friday, June 28th June.