Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the following courses in public universities within Nigeria: Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
Applicants must also:
• Be a citizen of Nigeria
• Be a female
• Be in a Federal or State-Owned Universities based in Nigeria
• Be in Faculty of Engineering /Environmental/Technology
• Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
• Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grado system
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Applications should be submitted on or before October 9th, 2023
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Number of Award: Not Specified
Value of Award: Not Specified
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at http://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org