2020 UTME: How Well Has JAMB Performed? Share Your Views

The 2020 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME has come and gone with most of the results already released (apart from few withheld ones) Going by the experiences of candidates who participated in the exam, there were highs and lows. Though that was to be expected anyway.

This thread is for you to rate the whole process and conduct of the 2020 JAMB UTME based on your observations and experiences.

2020 UTME: How Well Has JAMB Performed? Share Your Views

On a scale of 1- 10, how well do you think JAMB has performed this year regarding the conduct of the UTME?

Were there some remarkable changes you think are worth it?  Are there equally some you think JAMB should do away with before next year's UTME?

We would like your views to be backed up with valid points. You can equally state your suggestions regarding future improvements.

While you are at it, do not forget that the Post-UTME Past Questions for various schools are now available. To access the materials, please visit this link.

You can now share your views In the comment section.

Pvivian
1 month ago
Pls can i get nursing in unical with jamb score184????
  • Benjamin Joshua: I rate Jamb 99.9%.The exams were run smoothly despite the covid 19 pandemy
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Hit'z ser yusluck illorry: when will jamb open there portal 4 candidate to print there slip
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Victor: I got 199 to study computer science in lasu is there a chance for admission
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • virtue: they had perform wonderfully 9 that means 90%
    Like 1    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Precious: JAMB tried let me not lie. One thing I will keep saying is that I don't think my sms jamb result is correct and I still think it should be looked into if possible. I wrote on Monday 16 March 2020. I think JAMB should make it possible for one to see one's score immediately after the exam. This way I wouldn't doubt the score I'm given and I will be more confident in the process. I still think something is definitely wrong with the score I was given.
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
  • Princess: I believe JAMB this year was not fair in its marking. I wrote my JAMB on Saturday 14 March 2020. Pls I would like the officials to look into the matter .I think there is something wrong with my score.
    Like 0    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Jupiter
1 month ago
Actually, I will rate jamb excellent, for because they did all their best in the conduct of the just concluded UTME 2020.
Hizroyalmodesty
Excellently excellent
Daralee
In my view, I won
  • Daralee: In my view, I won't say it poor rather to say this year is good. I've to point.
    Firstly, I want to thank jamb online support for the recovery of my password
    Lastly, am not in support of this releasing of result and later portal was closed to check out those who cheated and so on, it really annoying. Why can't JAMB view what they need to view and when they (JAMB) are satisfied then I think they can now release candidates result
    Like 2    Dislike 0   1 month ago
Daralee
1 month ago
In my view, I won't say it poor rather to say this year is good. I've to point.
Firstly, I want to thank jamb online support for the recovery of my password
virtue
they had perform wonderfully 9 that means 90%
ndubuisi frank
1 month ago
This year jamb is rated by me as being satisfactory the manner any ways they handle every things starting from provision the 9 key point and also the release of result
Victor
1 month ago
jamb 2020 was conducted in an execellent way compared to the ones of previous years..
although the behaviour of some of their staff got me thinking...
I would spoken ealier if the worse resulted
On the 18th of March 2020..at the early stages of the covid19 pandemic
i was at a centre ...Somewhere in the west, the both invigilators handling the finger print scanners both had hand gloves as they picked candidates fingers placing them on the scanners..
over 1000candidates wrote that day..
should one of the first candidates have contacted the Covid 19 virus..then you know the outcome
.Jamb should take note
Ademola Adejare
1 month ago
In as much as I would have love to rate JAMB well, their lack of transparencies in their operation won't make me do.
Imagine having to source people to check exam result in your stead? Up till this moment, I have not been able to see my result; I only have the idea of my possible scores from someone on here who helped me to check... And to imagine the said allotted result, it's far from reality; I would never be so dull. Or how could one still be unable to see his result (despite attempts)? Certainly, there are some underneath work ongoing.
JAMB should be transparent enough with their process... Thank you
Efua Aiwinni
1 month ago
Jamb for me is wonderful and excellent.I had a very good score that will enable me get admission into my preferred course.As a green horn and my first attempt,i thought it was hard because I know of someone who has written jamb six times.I was proud of myself and felt fulfilled for making my marks when I saw my score.Thanks to Myschool online practice questions it really helped me
Mofoluwa
1 month ago
I got 208 in jamb can I study medicine and surgery in OAU .
I still think my result is mine .
PAUL
1 month ago
It is good and not good because day try
Comfort
1 month ago
My jamb score is very low, which i know to well that, that's is not what I wrote and my real result, I hope jamb will look into it and remark it