Posted by Myschool Kelly
on 8th October, 2019 | 0 Comments
Are you interested in becoming a Scholar? If yes, then you must apply Australian Government Research Training (RTP) Domestic and International Stipend Scholarships which is sponsored by Southern Cross University.
- For Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Domestic Stipend Scholarships: The Scholarship provides a living allowance of AU$28,092 per annum, (2020 rate indexed annually) tax-free, paid in fortnightly installments.
- For Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Tuition Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarships: The The studentships are available to international applicants only. This provides a living allowance of AU$28,092 per annum (2020 rate indexed annually) and a Tuition Fee Offset. Students must be enrolled as full-time, on-campus for the duration of their candidature.
Applications Deadline: 18 October 2019
Eligible Countries: International
University or Organization: Southern Cross University
Type: Research Program
Value of Scholarships: AU$28,092 per annum
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must have an Honours or Master’s degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field such as biogeochemistry, soil science, environmental chemistry, or environmental microbiology.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have good grades
Application Process: Applicants are required to complete the application form on the Graduate School website. This is to ensure your eligibility to apply and that when submitting the application you supply the necessary supporting documentation.
Visit The Official Website For More Information