This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Educational Administration and Supervision under the Faculty of Education in Nigeria.We will also talk about;
You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.
Educational Administration and Supervision can be studied under the Education in the following Nigerian Universities;
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Educational Administration and Supervision under the Faculty of Education in the above Universities include;
Any three of Literature in English, History, French, Geography/Physics, Economics and Mathematics.
The O'level subject combination and requirements needed to study Educational Administration and Supervision;You require;
1. Five (5)'O' Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics and Economics.
2. Five TC II merit passes including English and Mathematics.
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION (WAIVER) REMARKS
1. ESUT do not insist on credit passes in Mathematics and Economics.
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Educational Administration and Supervision, if you don't intend to use UTME.You require;
1. Two 'A' level passes from Literature in English, History, CRK/IRS, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo with at least a pass in O/Level pass in Mathematics.
2. NCE merit in the subjects listed above.