Claim your £9,000 voucher to study for a UK master's degree

Home and Rural Economics - Faculty of Administration

This entire page attempts to cover the List of Schools that offer Home and Rural Economics under the Faculty of Administration in Nigeria.

We will also talk about;
- The subject combinations needed to study Home and Rural Economics
- JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
- O'Level Subjects and Requirements
- Direct Entry Requirements
- and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Home and Rural Economics.

You need to read the entire content of this page to get all the knowledge your require for this course.

Home and Rural Economics can be studied under the Administration in the following Nigerian Universities;

Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements

In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Home and Rural Economics under the Faculty of Administration in the above Universities include;

Biology, Agricultural Science and any other subject.

O'Level Requirements

The O'level subject combination and requirements needed to study Home and Rural Economics;

You require;

Five (5) SSCE credit passes in any three (3) of the following: Government, Business Methods, Economics/Commerce, Religious Knowledge, Any Nigerian Language, Geography, Bookkeeping and Principles of Accounts History, Clothing and Textile, plus 'O' Level credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.



i) COLAGRIC-GAR requires one (1) Science subject, another subject from the following: Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Social Science, Religious Studies and any Nigerian Language.

ii) FEDAGRIC-IBD requires 'O' Level credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science and any four (4) other relevant subjects.