Gain 200 level admission into any university - no JAMB and low fees - Call 07063900993

Can I change my choice of institutions?

Can I change my choice of institutions?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (2)

1 month ago
Yes, you can change it when the form is out after release of utme result. The form is 2500
1 month ago
You can change your institution but not now, you would have to wait for the jamb result to be release before the change of course will commence.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More School-Based Questions Questions