Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

A man with heterozygous genotype for blood group B marries a woman with heterozygous A,what...

A man with heterozygous genotype for blood group B marries a woman with heterozygous A,what percentage (%) of their children would be universal donor?. Please explain your answer thanks.?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (3)

isaaq
4 weeks ago
The answer is 25%

Genetics calculations work on large numbers, but not on individual families. Each child has a 25% chance of being type O, and a 75% chance of being type B.
christoh_banks
4 weeks ago
The answer is 25%
Genetics calculations work on large
numbers, but not on individual
families.
Each child has a 25% chance of being
type
O, and a 75% chance of being type B.
mizta smart
4 weeks ago
The answer is 25%
Genetics calculations work on large
numbers, but not on individual families.
Each child has a 25% chance of being type
O, and a 75% chance of being type B.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Lagos State University Questions