I got 188 in my jamb and i want to study civil engineering in fut...

I got 188 in my jamb
and i want to study civil engineering in fut minna
is there hope for me?
if no
what then can i do?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (3)

1 year ago
No, you don't Stand any chance of admission to study a competitive like civil engineering with that jamb score.
Last year their recommended cut-off mark for civil engineering was 200.
So you need to change your course to a lower course.
The cut off for civil engineering in futminna as at last year is 200, with this judgment you might not be able to apply for your course of choice, nevertheless, you can apply for another course in the same university where their cut off is 180 and above in order to favour you!
As at 25 Feb 2018, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti,
FUOYE is set to commence the Faculty of
Basic Medical sciences.
Here is currently Medicine and Surgery in the school.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Federal University of Technology Minna Questions