Myschool CBT Challenge Season 6 - Cash Prize Of N200,000 To Be Won!

Scored 179 Civil engineering?

Scored 179
Civil engineering?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Answers (2)

4 months ago
Last year futo jamb cut-off mark was 180 and above so I don't think you can gain admission into the school with that jamb score.
So I would advise you to change your institution.
There are some school that has lower jamb cut-off mark as of last year.
Example Fuoye-150,Absu-150,Unimaid-160,AKSU,Ksu-160,Crutech-150,UMYU-160, etc.
So you can change to any of them.
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Federal University of Technology Minna Questions