1)Gas which dissolve in ammonical copper(1) chloride but insoluble in water is?
2)producer gas is a gas with a low heating power because it contains more?
3)it is dangerous to stay in a badly ventilated room which has a charcoal because of the presence of?
4) the property of graphite that makes it a good lubricant is it's?
5)element in the same group of the periodic table have?
6) s-block element of the periodic table are made up of?
7) ionization energy of an atom is affected by?
8) element in the same group in the periodic table have the number?
9) anything in the titration of acid against base solution average must involve?
10) solution produced in the conical flask after each tradition containing salt and water is called?
In Abia State University
1 Answers Available
Asked by Aladetoyinbo
on 10th April, 2019
Ask Your Own Question
See More Abia State University Questions