90% of Post UTME Exam Questions come from Past Ones

Please I Want To Make A Change Of Course From Civil Engineering To Bio Technology...

Please I Want To Make A Change Of Course From Civil Engineering To Bio Technology But According To Jamb Requirements For Bio Technology In My School Ng Is English, Chemistry, Biology But The Forth Subject Can I Offer Agricultural Science For The Forth Subject Without Adding Mathematics Nor Physics, I Don't Offer Physics?

To get notifications when anyone posts a new answer to this question,
Follow New Answers

Post an Answer

Please don't post or ask to join a "Group" or "Whatsapp Group" as a comment. It will be deleted. To join or start a group, please click here

Sell Past Questions on Myschool
Get Project Topics & Materials

Answers (2)

2 months ago
No, you need to choose either biology or agriculture,you can't use both subjects.
then maths or physics as the fourth subject.
  • isaaq: federal polytechnic ede does not offer biotechnology but they offer Agricultural and environmental engineering/technology.
    the jamb subject combination for the course is English, Mathematics and
    Physics or Technical Drawing,
    Chemistry or any two Science Subjects
    Like 0    Dislike 0   2 months ago
Ask Your Own Question

Quick Questions

See More Federal polytechnic, Ede Questions
Get Project Topics & Materials
Post UTME Past Questions 2019/2020
Sell Past Questions on Myschool