1. Describe the changes to the magnitude & direction of the force on one, if the charges in an electric dipole when the distance b/w the charges increase.
2. If a positively charge rod is held close to top of the brass cap of an electrician, the leaf of the electroscope spread apart, this is due to excess of what type of charge in the leaf?
3. If a positively charged rod is brought close to brass cap of negatively charged electroscope. What happen to the leaf of the electroscope?
4. Suppose that two point charges each with a charge of +1 coloumb as separated by distance of 1m (a) will there attract or repel each other (b) determine the magnitude of electrical force b/w them.
5. Two particle are charged with an identical quantity & type of charge of -0.0025πC. There are held apart at a separation distance of 8m. Determine the magnitude of electric force of repulsion b/w them.
6. Two charged boxes are 1m apart from each other, the built box has a charge of 0.000337C and is attracting a red box with 6262N, determine the charge of the red box.
7. Two coins lying 1.5m apart on a table, they are carrying identical charges. Approximately how fast is charge in each coin, if each coin display a box of 2.0m/s.?
1 Answers Available
Asked by jesijoe1
on 9th August, 2018
Ask Your Own Question
See More Physics Questions